What Gun Do You Use For Shooting Ducks / Geese?

Hi all what guns do you use for wildfowling? Pics would be great and if you state barrel length and chamber length what non toxic shells you prefer and sizes etc I've been out of the game for about 6 years now used to use an f t baker 10 bore 32 inch barrels 3 inch chamber gamebore no 1s for geese tungsten matrix and 12bore aya no 3 28 inch barrel 3 inch chamber used various different cartridges.

Looking at getting back into wildfowling but want a gun I can use as an all rounder

I love my sbs and one day would love a 3" magnum hammer gun for fowling, but with steel being considerably cheaper than Tungsten,Heavy shot etc, a 3 shot auto is a damn good choice,as a tool they are brilliant, but they will never have the soul almost of a nice sbs that has seen many dawns and sunsets on the marsh.

I've regretted the day ever since I sold my f t baker 10 bore hammer was such a lovely gun 32 inch brown Damascus barrels thing is with a 10 they very rarely come out of the cabinet. I would like to get an English magnum side by side with prince of Wales stock but also toying with the idea of modern over and under.

• Like 1

I guess budget would come in to play majorly here.

An English 3" gun with a PoW stock would set you back a fair chunk for a gun in good condition by a decent maker, more than an O/U.

I'd choose the Side by Side any day personally but I'm a sucker for old guns with some history ;)