First Attempt First Result

I have one of them cages. Have set in 4 times and every time had the fox next day. The last onedited was in there for 4 hours she went round every inch of the trap and found a weak point and bust out. Had it all on camera

That's because the trap you used. Was not built by Kim. His traps are the best. Or so he reckons. But as we all know they are shit. And talking of shit he's full of it. He reckons he earns £30000 a year just on moles. He posts pictures of rabbits in traps but what he has done is had one rabbit in a trap but moves the trap into diffrent areas and takes a picture. But the daft twat ain't relised that the rabbit has a cut on its ear lol.

That's because the trap you used. Was not built by Kim. His traps are the best. Or so he reckons. But as we all know they are shit. And talking of shit he's full of it. He reckons he earns £30000 a year just on moles. He posts pictures of rabbits in traps but what he has done is had one rabbit in a trap but moves the trap into diffrent areas and takes a picture. But the daft twat ain't relised that the rabbit has a cut on its ear lol.

I thought you had emergrated big lad.

Is that him who runs that discount pest control group on Facebook?

Well done the fox smitthie?

There are no hard and fast guaranteed result rules for fox trapping, whether it be method, trap, bait etc., etc..

Whatever experience you have, catching foxes in traps always has an element of luck in my opinion.

I have had results in less than an hour, and been pulling my hair out after 3 months.

:thumbs:

• Like 2

Is that him who runs that discount pest control group on Facebook?

Well done the fox smitthie?

Yes

Looks like an Albion trap to me, always found them good but sometimes a tad too short with a big dog fox. They trigger it and the door falls down on their back and they back out.

No idea pal I borrowed it. There was plenty of room for him in there is all I know