Barf Feeding

There was no abuse from me young man just showing you the difference between guess work and reality ... Tell me something if you think I know fukc all then why did you send me a on asking for a day out with me and why did you send me a pm asking what to put in a dogs first aid kit ??? There's plenty of lads on here that have had a walk out with me and seen what I do how many have walked sorry limped out with you your highness ??? .......

Calling me an ugly f****r no abuse you cheeky 50yr old prick.

You pm me first asking were I was from etc and then I mentioned a day out.

2 pm I pm a good few lads asking the same question.which was basically if you could choose some kit from a vet for a first aid box what would it be.

As I was getting a list together.that a mate had asked me for as he has access to a large vet supply chain.

And I have been out with a few lads off here.

I was out with a cracking lad off here a few weeks ago.

And have chatted to lads via pm who have come to the same conclusion as me.

That being you are a know it all mouthy prick.

Cheers king.

Oh my god you've really hurt my feelings now ... Still it's better than being a clueless know fukc all prick .......

Go and search a few other threads and Google the answer so you look like knowledgable dog man.

Do you seriously expect me to believe the shit you spout when your dogs sleep on a flea and tick infested stinking couch lol.the f***ing thing needs burning.

Yet again your talking about something you know fukc all about ... Seems to be the story of your life ......

Stop typing on here and get that couch burned.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...when I was a boy,... No,..seriously,..back in the 1990s,.I used to travel up to the Midlands and visit Abotoirs, to purchase sheeps heads, by the hundreds.. I also bought vanloads

Why don't you get a big mincer and sell it in weighed amounts,plenty of folk into barf feeding these days but the thought of messy dead bodies puts them off.Give these folks a chance at pre packed pac

There's a little click of us that all offer something to the collective pot so to speak Phil, it works cause no one takes the piss.

There was no abuse from me young man just showing you the difference between guess work and reality ... Tell me something if you think I know fukc all then why did you send me a on asking for a day out with me and why did you send me a pm asking what to put in a dogs first aid kit ??? There's plenty of lads on here that have had a walk out with me and seen what I do how many have walked sorry limped out with you your highness ??? .......

Calling me an ugly f****r no abuse you cheeky 50yr old prick.

You pm me first asking were I was from etc and then I mentioned a day out.

2 pm I pm a good few lads asking the same question.which was basically if you could choose some kit from a vet for a first aid box what would it be.

As I was getting a list together.that a mate had asked me for as he has access to a large vet supply chain.

And I have been out with a few lads off here.

I was out with a cracking lad off here a few weeks ago.

And have chatted to lads via pm who have come to the same conclusion as me.

That being you are a know it all mouthy prick.

Cheers king.

Oh my god you've really hurt my feelings now ... Still it's better than being a clueless know fukc all prick .......
Go and search a few other threads and Google the answer so you look like knowledgable dog man.

Do you seriously expect me to believe the shit you spout when your dogs sleep on a flea and tick infested stinking couch lol.the f***ing thing needs burning.

Yet again your talking about something you know fukc all about ... Seems to be the story of your life ......
Stop typing on here and get that couch burned.
You need to get off the computer and get out of that piss pot village of yours and find some game to put in front of your dogs ... Don't go to west wales though there's lots of hills and your poor little legs might hurt a bit lol .......
  • Like 2

Fed sheep-lamb heads for years,plenty of meat on them and the lad that killed for the butcher used to skin the skull and jaws so it was easy to split the head with a small axe to let the dogs in at the brains,used to get heads,tripe,heart and the ribs also beef heads and hearts but lately its geting harder to get it.

• Like 2

Fed sheep-lamb heads for years,plenty of meat on them and the lad that killed for the butcher used to skin the skull and jaws so it was easy to split the head with a small axe to let the dogs in at the brains,used to get heads,tripe,heart and the ribs also beef heads and hearts but lately its geting harder to get it.

getting ox heads would be great but no chance of that now because of b.s.e. even overage sheep heads have to be dyed then thrown in the bin.

• 1 year later...