Any One Have Dark Polecats As In Near Black

fay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS is there no escape !! I`m in Aberdeen and ah kin hear Bob laughing from up here !     What difference does the color make ? and you are aware that an EU fekin Poley is just a ferret right ?

I like white simply so I can see them. Hard enough if your on own to keep tabs with out dark colours.

Rake :laugh:

Posted Images

FFS is there no escape !! I`m in Aberdeen and ah kin hear Bob laughing from up here !

What difference does the color make ? and you are aware that an EU fekin Poley is just a ferret right ?

Catch it in the wild, its a polecat (useless spitting biting b*****ds) Anything else, it`s a ferret

• Like 5

Can any one not just answeear the question without being smart lads I want a dark polecat like some people like albinos I like dark polecats as in near black so y the smartness ,oh cause the to letter e n u we're put into cop on

Can any one not just answeear the question without being smart lads I want a dark polecat like some people like albinos I like dark polecats as in near black so y the smartness ,oh cause the to letter e n u we're put into cop on

Think just what they getting at mate is colour of a ferret makes hee haw difference.i know different people prefer different colours but does colour matter really?whats matters if a ferret is good and doing a great job it wouldn't matter if they were pink or blue

• Like 2

got some but cost you as there fully trained father pure wild polecat mother good long sandy jill , there fully trained now at the rabbit game, you would better of getting some young there a guy in barnsley got some , he maybe have kits this year ,i prefer sandys been most consistent over the last twenty years and befor that white ferrets ,but them polecats are not shy theyll fight a big buck and work welll there settling down now and very good workers, maybe have one spare ,

i would say they are more terrotorail than normal ferrets etc ,

• Like 1

Risky talk here but... I've always requested whites, just makes sense to have the ferret more visible. BUT, here I am with 3 out of 3 dark coloured ferrets. I went for the workers over colour. If you've narrowed it down to a working litter that your taking a kit from, then you could go by looks I guess. Unless someone can spot a grafter from a litter of kits that is.... I can't.

• Like 1