Any of you lads suffer? I get it in batches , I can have it for w few weeks then I'll seem to be ok then it will happen again. I've gt a newborn here he will be up in a min for a bottle and I'm on a course tomorrow at work so looks like I'm going to be tired again ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beleave it all not but a good wank helps..

no but ive sprayed hers, hell to pay when she wakes up

Usually the thing that keeps me awake is the shite I need to deal with the next day at work   When I find I really can't sleep I get up get a pen and paper and write down everything I'm thinking no

Same as you it comes and goes working on the doors probably didn't help and all the years lampin probably played a big part aswell, weird tho like you say can be right for weeks n sleep like a baby apart from always wakin up at some point for a piss, then other times proper night hawk for weeks on end until mornin no matter what I do just summet I gota put up with ; )

I was a night owl for a few years. Worked 9-5 and just couldn't get to sleep properly at night. A good drink would send me asleep but then up all night pissing and couldn't get back to sleep.

As said above lamping probably doesn't help.

I had enough of working days and got a job working nights 2 years ago, it's great. I can get 8-10 hours sleep regularly and get 6/7 hours without fail every day. Best I've felt in 10 years and never had so much free time.

when you find a cure please share, most sodding nights (mornings) go to bed about 3-4am knackered, lie down to go to sleep and within an hour i`m wide awake, getting pissed off with it and don`t feel that its doing me any good, when (if) I do eventually nod off its only for 4 hours at the most then after about a week of it i`ll sleep for 10 hours straight

I was a night owl for a few years. Worked 9-5 and just couldn't get to sleep properly at night. A good drink would send me asleep but then up all night pissing and couldn't get back to sleep.

As said above lamping probably doesn't help.

I had enough of working days and got a job working nights 2 years ago, it's great. I can get 8-10 hours sleep regularly and get 6/7 hours without fail every day. Best I've felt in 10 years and never had so much free time.

I am the opposite I ve worked nights now 16 years and it's well and truly fcked up my sleeping when I am off shift, when I am sleeping in the day I have to make sure I am up for 3pm to collect the kids from school and when I am off I am awake every hour then in the end the wife starts moaning as I am getting restless so I get up!!

I went down the sleeping pill route and that's the only time I ll get a solid 7 hours sleep but don't want to be taking them all the time, so just 'treat' myself on my first night off that way I am guaranteed a decent sleep!!

Any of you lads suffer? I get it in batches , I can have it for w few weeks then I'll seem to be ok then it will happen again. I've gt a newborn here he will be up in a min for a bottle and I'm on a course tomorrow at work so looks like I'm going to be tired again

I'm the same as you a few weeks every so often.

Nothing worse than feeling like you have to catch up on sleep, you just get you self right and then have another batch of it. . . . can wear you down.

Valeria and a spliff helps :laugh: I tend to do a lot of thinking at night, work, life etc so sometimes it can take a while to shut off. I normally go with it but have found for me playing a program in YouTube drifts me off for some reason.

• Like 1

Used too get in when ever I had any caffeine too the point were one can of coke or a red bull would keep me up till 3 in the morning no matter what time of day could of had a can at 10 in the morning and still be wide awake till 3 in the morning so I very rarely have any caffeine now seems too do the trick but stress is a big factor as we'll

Try promethazine..

Unlike zopiclone or valium it's not addictive.

It's a antihistamine,you can buy from a pharmacy without a prescription.

It's used for allergies, travel sickness, anxiety-agitation & for sleep.

Sainsbury sells 54 tablets (25mg) for £8.

I've worked some funning shifts and years of lamping..

Laptops & smartphones don't help if you can't nod off.. (Its the back light)

Your better off listening to some whale music or guided meadatation.

I got a sleep app for my phone.

Try promethazine..

Unlike zopiclone or valium it's not addictive.

It's a antihistamine,you can buy from a pharmacy without a prescription.

It's used for allergies, travel sickness, anxiety-agitation & for sleep.

Sainsbury sells 54 tablets (25mg) for £8.

I've worked some funning shifts and years of lamping..

Laptops & smartphones don't help if you can't nod off.. (Its the back light)

Your better off listening to some whale music or guided meadatation.

I got a sleep app for my phone.

true with comps, tv, etc all these will hold your sleep back , your better of reading a book by lamp light, then you prob just doze off with 3-4 pages . I found lamping always helped with the walking, and getting to bed 4 30am .would be going over in my head the night up to 5 am, then after would sleep deep for 7 hours, and holding Buck all night would have drained me anyway lol

• Like 1