Muntjac For Sale?

I see the fecking things on a daily basis .... Pain in the arse ........

Spoken like a big soft southern shandy drinking poof... lol

You lot dont know how lucky you are...;)

I used to think how lucky am I but when you can't even walk the dogs without putting up a fallow or roe or muntjack or hare and there's a keeper or horse rider or dog walker around every tree then it becomes a fecking pain in the arse ........

• Like 9

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to think how lucky am I but when you can't even walk the dogs without putting up a fallow or roe or muntjack or hare and there's a keeper or horse rider or dog walker around every tree then it

You don't even need a wood! ;-) Before I left the uk, all the ground I hawked held them......I'd flush them every single time I was out......caught a couple of baby's with the hawks as well in mid win

I'd like to have muntjac aswell as CWD in my neck of the woods, there's been a noticeable decline of some species of wildlife, i can see what some people are saying about them being a pain, but someti

Posted Images

Ya know, some one with the skills vould make a pretty penny supplying areas with a few of these little deer. To people who would like to see such critters on there patch, a bit faster than natural movement can attchieve. Not that i would condone illegal activities...

Be nice to see a few about wouldn't it. Especially in areas where the woods aren't big enough to hold the bigger species. It might be sooner than we think too ;)
You don't even need a wood! ;-) Before I left the uk, all the ground I hawked held them......I'd flush them every single time I was out......caught a couple of baby's with the hawks as well in mid winter...;-)

post-89484-0-07477100-1453236361_thumb.jpg

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 8

You lot dont know how lucky you are...;)

The novelty soon wears off, they are a pain in the Arse!!! I'm mobbed with the noisy twats

Ya know, some one with the skills vould make a pretty penny supplying areas with a few of these little deer. To people who would like to see such critters on there patch, a bit faster than natural movement can attchieve. Not that i would condone illegal activities...

ahem...my time to shine

• Like 3

thanks for your interest everybody.ironically there are wild muntjac everywhere round here (i am only 10 miles from woburn where the original escapee muntjac came from) and we have caught plenty over the years, but specifically i have been asked for handreared animals as semi-pets to live in a sort of extended garden on a private estate. i have trawled the net with no luck, but have received a couple of PMs which i am following up.

by the way, moving wild muntjac and releasing them back into the wild isn illegal, but moving captive munties between sites is OK. with the correct licence

• Like 1

You lot dont know how lucky you are... ;)

spoken by some one who doesnt realise what a proper pain in the asre they are!

Your dead right but would you rather they didn't exist?

ok!youve got me there! ;)

• Like 1

Be nice to see a few about wouldn't it. Especially in areas where the woods aren't big enough to hold the bigger species. It might be sooner than we think too ;)
You don't even need a wood! ;-) Before I left the uk, all the ground I hawked held them......I'd flush them every single time I was out......caught a couple of baby's with the hawks as well in mid winter...;-)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

is that a Harris hawk mate?

image.jpg

Awesome.

You don't even need a wood! ;-) Before I left the uk, all the ground I hawked held them......I'd flush them every single time I was out......caught a couple of baby's with the hawks as well in mid winter...;-)attachicon.gifimage.jpg
is that a Harris hawk mate?

Male Goshawk 1lb 11oz........the munty was about 5lb ;-)

• Like 1

I googled it last night and there's plenty on the net, if I can find them any Muppet can.

Out if interest, there's plenty of raccoon for sale on there too, if any terrier lads with deep pockets would like to get some escapees, I'm sure we'd all be eternally grateful.

• Like 3

I googled it last night and there's plenty on the net, if I can find them any Muppet can.

Out if interest, there's plenty of raccoon for sale on there too, if any terrier lads with deep pockets would like to get some escapees, I'm sure we'd all be eternally grateful.

how much the raccoons ?