Pups Doing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

Unlike

W. Katchum

Today, 06:08 PM

Unlike

W. Katchum

Today, 04:10 PM

Any videos of your mutts mole?? Lol I recon your on wind up haha

I've not concord the use of these electronical things.

Imagine saying a thing like that. Pmsl.

What about if I got 350 notes, will ye sort a video out then? Lol

Mole265 wrote

Just a wee bit of useless information but I'll tell you anyway I have never sold a terrier pup or adult in my life but I was there when two mates bought a pup each a black dog and a Black and Tan bitch from the same litter from lads from stonehouse Lanarkshire £100 each that was in 1981.

• Like 1

What I can say is culling surplus puppies instead of passing them on to lads that would work them instead of trying to create a monopoly and wanting to be the big cheese out of someone else's line and hard work the mind boggles

Your not getting a pup because a don't like you

.The mind boggles.

Don't all shout at me but don't the people who gift pup want them to go where they are gonna be tested and not languish in kennels . And SOME of the people who sell pups will tell you anything to get ya money off ya like the bloke I bought my young dog off lol

• Like 2

Iv never sold a dog either, but iv seen enough folk buy shite to know good dogs don't get sold. And most pups for sale, are for sale for a reason. Yet iv paid for nearly all the dogs iv had, and into bargain the best iv had were gifted. The mind boggles lol

good dogs dont get sold have you been reading the thread

What I can say is culling surplus puppies instead of passing them on to lads that would work them instead of trying to create a monopoly and wanting to be the big cheese out of someone else's line and hard work the mind boggles

.The mind boggles.

Ýouve not grasped the concept mate .By sorting out lads that will do right by the line before pups are born i know im relatively certain they will be going to good homes where they are worked .The lead up to a litter is always busy phone time with lads as excited as i am and this is where i gauge the final homing .Surplus pups would need a home so do i just let them go to anyone because i dont want them or do i cull then early to avoid the chance of having to hang onto a pup i dont want .Any monopoly is there only because messers exist and a pup in their hands is wasted ,worse still passed about.

You write about my dogs as if you know me but if you did youd know they are far from what Brian has churned out in the last 20 years .My respect went when it came to light he was back breeding dogs returned as non starters and selling them as ready to go .

Seems to be some on here that expect it all on their laps without lifting a finger and putting the time and effort into finding good stock .Ive made many good mates on here through this section which i dig with regular ,too many if im honest and its those lads that have my respect that will get pups .

And your right ,you wont get one cos i dont like you .

• Like 1

Day one mate ,newborns.

I admire your honesty and obvious drive to be the best and yet I still think its up to the breeder to decide the fate and future homes of a litter,I have read a lot of your posts over many years and see even with all your precautions and high standards lads have duped you,I also seen a post off a very green terrierman on here saying you would gift him a pup, surely another mistake,a decent terrier would certainly be too much for a beginner and something meant for somebody that could prove a few years digging under their belt, we all have to start somewhere but have to work our way up,the best should be shared with the best and not green beginners that way everybody wins,standards are what progress is about and by only giving,selling,sharing with lads that are similar will we retain them standard or else you might as well sell them to all and sundry, Plucky

Like This

foxdropper

Today, 09:21 AM

.The mind boggles.

Ýouve not grasped the concept mate .By sorting out lads that will do right by the line before pups are born i know im relatively certain they will be going to good homes where they are worked .The lead up to a litter is always busy phone time with lads as excited as i am and this is where i gauge the final homing .Surplus pups would need a home so do i just let them go to anyone because i dont want them or do i cull then early to avoid the chance of having to hang onto a pup i dont want .Any monopoly is there only because messers exist and a pup in their hands is wasted ,worse still passed about.

You write about my dogs as if you know me but if you did youd know they are far from what Brian has churned out in the last 20 years .My respect went when it came to light he was back breeding dogs returned as non starters and selling them as ready to go .

Seems to be some on here that expect it all on their laps without lifting a finger and putting the time and effort into finding good stock .Ive made many good mates on here through this section which i dig with regular ,too many if im honest and its those lads that have my respect that will get pups .

And your right ,you wont get one cos i dont like you .

I have stated more than once I prefer a dog with a rough coat the old fell type not one of these mini staffs that you keep so why would I want a pup from you I wouldn't take a pup from you for love nor money o hang on a minute till I dry my eyes The tears are running into my porridge o no foxdropper dosn't like me is that because I couldn't/wouldn't get you a days red deer stalking

You just carry on spouting all your hot air have a nice day pmsl.

• Like 2

taz2010

Today, 07:21 AM

Iv never sold a dog either, but iv seen enough folk buy shite to know good dogs don't get sold. And most pups for sale, are for sale for a reason. Yet iv paid for nearly all the dogs iv had, and into bargain the best iv had were gifted. The mind boggles lol

Taz

good dogs dont get sold have you been reading the thread

Mole265 wrote

That's there argument blown right oot the water but foxyfella thinks he's got the best Brian nuttal line out there that why he pissed at the positive feedback you've received about the pups you sold more power to your elbow taz. Atb.