Pups Doing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

its great to find out how some of your pups are doing,ive seen many a young dog work and its a pleasure to know you have the right line after many years of hard work,and a bigger pleasure to know you never sold shite and left a man disapointed

• Like 6

it happens foxdropper many lads on here had pups gifted many times but when the lads ya dig with have the line already you have to sell the odd ones and to give someone you dont knoiw a pup you have spent years of breeding on is not me, any i sold went for right money not stupid prices ask the lads who posted so think your comment fucxxd the thread again mate

• Like 3

Was going well til the word sold appeared ,cant be arsed to unlike though .

what do you expect one for nothing if ever one becomes available ? .good blood like this can command its own price its very rare quality like this comes on the market and if you aint noticed this aint a selling post .taz is only following up on youngsters hes bred and if you know taz like a lot of us do money never takes preference with him .theres not a more genuine bloke about .ive seen his stock work and its second to none .this thread aint about money

• Like 2

Was going well til the word sold appeared ,cant be arsed to unlike though .

what do you expect one for nothing if ever one becomes available ? .good blood like this can command its own price its very rare quality like this comes on the market and if you aint noticed this aint a selling post .taz is only following up on youngsters hes bred and if you know taz like a lot of us do money never takes preference with him .theres not a more genuine bloke about .ive seen his stock work and its second to none .this thread aint about money

well said mate the money doesnt come into it if the dogs are promised a good home and if they go they come back to me the money is at the back of the list ive only bred when i need to breed if it were money the bitches would be always in pup have lads on order for pups some been waiting 2 years but always keep my word when i promise a lad a dog but not for the money for when i need a dog myself only time i breed

• Like 3