Pups Doing

right lads you lads who got pups of me last year how they doing,my bitch is doing great from that litter and previous mating pup is working like a train,just like to know how there getting on as old dog in 7 now and has produced some great pups over the last few year

• Like 2

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taz, For me stick to what you got, graft em and do what yr doing. Share em carefully, don't be selfish and stupid like I did. When it started to go wrong I'd cornered myself and stupidly thought

The reason i whuld never sell a pup is once money's been passed over it is no longer your buissness and the man owes you no favours were as if you gift it.. for 1 you have the decision to who it go

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him y

Posted Images

right lads you lads who got pups of me last year how they doing,my bitch is doing great from that litter and previous mating pup is working like a train,just like to know how there getting on as old dog in 7 now and has produced some great pups over the last few year

and a few pics lads would be good

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him yd one of each and a bolt. Just need the right bitch for a pup back off him. Boys if your ever lucky enuf to get a pup from taz rip his hand off and you will never look back true terrier man with the best breeding I've came across.

post-72449-0-75847500-1453140197_thumb.jpeg

• Like 11

Here's mine next to my old dog, he's showing plenty of promise but not been dug yet!

Confident he'll come but not one to rush a young dog, been doing some awkward places of late so the young dogs haven't had the work I'd have liked but I'll make sure they have their chance before the seasons out.

Atb thrush.post-97732-0-08700200-1453141224_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Here's mine next to my old dog, he's showing plenty of promise but not been dug yet!

Confident he'll come but not one to rush a young dog, been doing some awkward places of late so the young dogs haven't had the work I'd have liked but I'll make sure they have their chance before the seasons out.

Atb thrush.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

looks good thrush rest of litter are working now there only 15 months nice and steady he will do you proud mate im sure

• Like 1

Alright taz. Redge The dog I got off you around 3/4 seasons ago has never missed to this day! And he will never let me down to the day he dies, one hell of a dog with the heart of a lion. dug to him yd one of each and a bolt. Just need the right bitch for a pup back off him. Boys if your ever lucky enuf to get a pup from taz rip his hand off and you will never look back true terrier man with the best breeding I've came across.

turned out same as his old man sam made one hell of a dog might have a bitch for him in the future but old dog will have a litter this summer back to old bitch for the last time they have both produced some quality earth dogs over the last 4 years and will be hard to replace,but both young ones i have are looking good at the moment

• Like 5

a great terrier that old dog of taz .and great stocker as well .a credit to you taz that dog and the stock he produces .second to none pal :thumbs:

cheers brookie yes he is one of the best and will always have a place infront of the fire when he retires and yes produced some good pups over the years as you know mate

• Like 1