Sign in to follow this  
j j m

Elvis Presley

Female singers...

Whilst the rest of the world swoons over Stevie Nicks, i've always thought Christene McVee was better.

I was the same with The Good Life, everyone fancied Felicity but my crush was always Penelope... ;)

Strangely i fancied Margo,over felicity!

• Like 1

The full package perhaps Elvis I guess, he could sing, looked the part, had his moves and chaged R&R..

As out and out singers I think the black soul singers like Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder etc were phenomenal singers, the whole Motown thing produced some of the best singers ever IMO.

I personally like gritty voices, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan 2 of my faves... when they tell a story you believe it in there voice.

Personally not into the crooner thing but do like to see Tony Bennet still going strong at nearly 90, that man can certainly sing...

• Like 1

Kenny Rodgers ... Now he can tell a story ......

Best frontman had to be Feddie Mercury. Best voice...... Well thats personal preferance . Mario Lanza and Buddy Holly for me.

How old was his femail when they got together.?/ under age.fact.she loved it and the money . why would she stitch him up

Or maybe she's telling the truth. Back then 'courting' was a bit different to what it is now mate.

Tell you what lab if i had a 15 year old daughter and a man in his early 20's came asking to date her.i'd put the cnut 6 ft under,but you believe your bit and i will mine.. :thumbs:

You got it wrong fireman. They were just "courting" 🙈

Kenny Rodgers ... Now he can tell a story ......

The gambler,class :thumbs:

As said Freddie mercury is the best front man,Mick Jagger is good as well and what people think to axl rose? That man can sing anything...