Elvis Presley

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best voise ,,,,got to be nat King Cole ....   Female,,,be hard pressed to find a better voise than, Whitney Huston

Am a big fan of mr cash myself.. Love most his music..many a classics. Hurt.a boy named Sue list is endless

Read plenty about Elvis.......I think I'll make my own mind up if he was a peado though.   You know all pitbulls will rip a child's face off eh.....I read it somewhere...??

Elvis might never have had a proper singing lesson, but his family were so poor they had to live in the negro area, chances are if his family were better off he'd have never been exposed to the blues and gospel that inspired him? On the other hand he probably wouldn't have died that young, wonder what he would have chosen if he knew? Good singer, and good showman though.

Elvis for me as well but Prisillas made more money out the estate with her management than Elvis did when he was alive

She was less than 15 years old when a 20 something elvis started banging her,he's a fecking nonce and i turn his music off when it comes on the radio just like jacko's and why would anyone want to jive along to a kiddy fiddlers tune??? :bad:

• Like 2

yes he was a good singer and sadly missed bye his billions of fans till this day

Then they need to give their heads a shake as the only good nonce is a fecking dead one :yes: and on those grounds who gives a shit if he could sing or not..

• Like 1

Elvis for me as well but Prisillas made more money out the estate with her management than Elvis did when he was alive

She was less than 15 years old when a 20 something elvis started banging her,he's a fecking nonce and i turn his music off when it comes on the radio just like jacko's and why would anyone want to jive along to a kiddy fiddlers tune??? :bad:

he couldn't help himself, he was a hunk a hunk of burnin' love...

Yokel

Presley's voice was incredible, he learnt his trade from hanging out with blues men in the black neighbourhoods and singing gospel in church.

Elvis met Priscilla in Germany whilst stationed there on national service. She was 14 at the time, he married her when she was 22 and refused to have sex with her before he married her.

He is without a doubt one of theist influential singers ever. As Lennon said "before Elvis there was nothing"

• Like 1

Why is it the so called best singer ever best,best boxer ever and best football player all came from that era I think it has more to do with it been the start of colour television been popular and affordable and a lot of these people been over rated there has been equal or better than them before that era and were never heard of and probably since then too.