Breeze

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is 7 months now & is growing well. I am very pleased with her. Please let me now what you think.

So Breeze is 15 months old now & I thought that I would show you all how she is getting on . Feel free to tell me what you think.

Gotta be deerhound in there?

Posted Images

Do you mind me asking where that dog come from mate I had a dog identical looking same way bred it was from Lincoln a deerhound greyhound dog from dave Platts over a saluki greyhound bitch

I got her from a guy in Surrey . The dam was a 5 th gen Dave Platts deerhound , greyhound . Sire was a deerhound , greyhound , saluki.

• Like 1

Sorry guy's she deerhound , greyhound , saluki

What is she tts at the moment and what do you expect her to reach tts?,plus as already been mentioned shes a cracker,good feet,good depth of chest,length of neck etc,atb.
She is 25 1/2 inch . So should make 26 / 27

youle soon find out how smart she is once you start working her hard , be god to see some decent derhound crosses we had them in the eighties nice dogs not as pretty as yours bigger boned , should be good on roe rabbs when it was all legal

Sorry guy's she deerhound , greyhound , saluki

What is she tts at the moment and what do you expect her to reach tts?,plus as already been mentioned shes a cracker,good feet,good depth of chest,length of neck etc,atb.
She is 25 1/2 inch . So should make 26 / 27

i reckon you will get an inch or two more by the look of her. shes very well put together, feet look nice and tight and everything else is in the right place. good luckwith her

• 7 months later...