Countrymans Weekly

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always got this since nearly day one when it was the old shooting new but it's been getting worse and worse and the letters are that stupid they must be made up by the editor and staff now the p

Bloody kiddy fiddlers where's my torch an pitchfork.

Be careful using words like 'pseudo' on here mate, you'll start a lynch mob! Haha....

I'm going to show a bit of ignorance now and ask,how long has the paper been going,both as shooting news and cw?

well over 20 years maybe 25 i had it as a teenager and I am 46

At least 27 years then?? Lol

I say fair play to the CMW.

It puts our sport on to the shelves of newsagents everywhere and I'll bet there's many's a child buys and reads it and that can only be good.

IMO anyone who's looking for graphic photos or stories of every last detail are not doing enough hunting.

The CMW is what it is.

• Like 2

It puts our sport on to the shelves of newsagents everywhere and I'll bet there's many's a child buys and reads it and that can only be good.

IMO anyone who's looking for graphic photos or stories of every last detail are not doing enough hunting.

The CMW is what it is.

I agree with you there neil!

What you said brings something to mind though! Didn't the anti's recently convince Easons to put all hunting magazines on the top shelf, so's under 18's can't purchase them! Saying the content has graphic images within!?

The CMW is what it is.

I agree with you there neil!

What you said brings something to mind though! Didn't the anti's recently convince Easons to put all hunting magazines on the top shelf, so's under 18's can't purchase them! Saying the content has graphic images within!

It's on the bottom shelf in my newsagents mate, literally on the floor nigh on..

Not bought it for a while, tend to get a couple of fishing magazines, as said there isn't much you can keep writing about with the ban in place. plus you've got sites like this up and running full of stories, advice, pics plus the usual drama lol

as i stated in my previous post it was started out as shooting news,just found my first copy of it which was issue 72 june 1984,still got all the issues from then till november1987 issue249,think it was changing to country mans round that time,forgot to say in 1984 price was45pence,in 1987 it was 65 pence,still take them out and read them to remember great articles and great writers,thanks phil lloyd and daergi for all your jottings happy days.