David Haye V Mark De Mori.

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

Hughie??????? I fancy that bus driver before Hughie, hes just gona be seen as tysons bitch

Hughie fury will beat David Haye tommorow

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

even the gypsies have to agree the heavy weight division has woken up again a bit, thanks to fury for that, but haye is coming for you

David Haye has the power but he ain't landing on fury he couldn't get near Wvlad and Wvlad couldn't get close to fury Tyson will rule the heavyweights until he gets bored and retires then Hughie will come along

Hughie??????? I fancy that bus driver before Hughie, hes just gona be seen as tysons bitch

ill strongly disagree with you on that cushty. haye will knock hughie out and thats not a dig at your breed. just an honest opinion.

• Like 5

Hahaha

ill strongly disagree with you on that cushty. haye will knock hughie out and thats not a dig at your breed. just an honest opinion.

Fair enough ant I just don't think Haye will beat Hughie or Tyson he's beat an absolute bum and people are going on like he's the next best thing that fight didn't give us any suggestion to where Haye is at only thing it told us he's heavier than normal

• Like 1

[bANNED TEXT] lads ,it's aj vs haye on Ppv on one channel and the World title Tyson rematch on the other also Ppv which one would you pay to watch ?.

Even ild choose Haye v aj I just don't think fury v Wvlad will be any different

I also think the outcome will be the same I also think it will just be as boring

Fair enough ant I just don't think Haye will beat Hughie or Tyson he's beat an absolute bum and people are going on like he's the next best thing that fight didn't give us any suggestion to where Haye is at only thing it told us he's heavier than normal

but thats all Hughie has beat cushty. bums and nobodys. although Haye has being out , he is a few classes ahead of Hughie at the moment and ray charles could see that

• Like 4

Why do people always get so excited by these come back fights?

It's meant to be an easy fight,everyone knows that so the fact it was a quick knockout doesn't mean Haye only fights nobodies or that he's been reborn as Muhammed ali with more power.

It's exactly what's meant to happen,he was meant to win and done it in style,that' all we got from that fight.

• Like 1

Haye with his power,speed and now size will be a handful for any Heavyweight as long as his head/heart is truly in it. It looked like he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder when he entered the ring rather than his more jovial self which was nice to see,he has achieved a lot in his career but I think he now realises he could have achieved a lot more. Joshua should not be rushed into fighting Haye this year at least,let him develop and get more experience and let Haye chase a Title shot this year.People can criticize his opponent but if Haye had not found him first Wilder would have been fighting De Mori later in the year in a World Title fight !

fury next year , then aj :thumbs: he beat fury , but not sure about aj :hmm:
I see it the other way round personally, I like haye always have always will meet himself and that just enfesized what a decent down to earth fellah he is, lives right, talks right and imo has got the beating of them all if he goes for it, but only thing I don't like is he doesn't seem to like to fight really big tall rangey men and at the mo it's full of them... So......... If wish him all the best and hope he gets far!

Custyjock I personally think hays would be bet both them younger Furys on the same night one after the other, and that's not a dig or that cause nothing worst than a keyboard warrior giving it larger. Sitting here out of shape and worth a shling but Hayes is better than your giving him credit for

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the greatest prize in his chosen sport.....a 6ft 3 inch 14 - 15 stone man having to compete in a division dominated by men 5 and 6 inches taller........3 and 4 stone heavier.............it seems like we have become a nation of Americans thinking we are the best because we have the biggest and the little man should be belittled and abused !!......why would any normal Englishman be slagging Haye off for trying to punch well above his weight i just dont understand it !

Personally i thought Haye looked powerful,clinical and classy.....i dont like the extra weight he is carrying its a balance between positives and negatives.....the positive is the extra weight will help him absorb shots better the negatives are the slowed footwork,conditioning over a long fight.......1 stone of unnatural weight still doesnt bring him anywhere near the size of these natural giants......but regardless his style certainly throws some excitement back into the division.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the greatest prize in his chosen sport.....a 6ft 3 inch 14 - 15 stone man having to compete in a division dominated by men 5 and 6 inches taller........3 and 4 stone heavier.............it seems like we have become a nation of Americans thinking we are the best because we have the biggest and the little man should be belittled and abused !!......why would any normal Englishman be slagging Haye off for trying to punch well above his weight i just dont understand it !

Personally i thought Haye looked powerful,clinical and classy.....i dont like the extra weight he is carrying its a balance between positives and negatives.....the positive is the extra weight will help him absorb shots better the negatives are the slowed footwork,conditioning over a long fight.......1 stone of unnatural weight still doesnt bring him anywhere near the size of these natural giants......but regardless his style certainly throws some excitement back into the division.

i was thinking the same, where will that extra, un natural weight get him when he has to go into the second half of a fight? one thing he never lacked with booth was exceptional fitness. man can certainly bang, and however one sided last nights event was, he got in with a genuine heavy weight and dealt with him in short, clinical order. he alway was a brutal finisher i.m.o....look forward to seeing how this all pans out...

Yokel

• Like 1