Best Instant Coffee

You had the strawberry chiesel that was going around? That was a fecking lovely smoke.

Do like my diesels and hazes but I keep some couch lock stuff around for bedtime :laugh:

If you like couch lock like me ...why would you want anything else ? :laugh: my all time favourite blue moonshine :thumbs: Edited by kanny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Douwe Egberts is my favourite...

Aye those Douwe Egberts jars are very useful  

Instant is feckin horrible lol fresh all the way for me

Posted Images

You had the strawberry chiesel that was going around? That was a fecking lovely smoke.

Do like my diesels and hazes but I keep some couch lock stuff around for bedtime :laugh:

If you like couch lock like me ...why would you want anything else ? :laugh: my all time favourite blue moonshine :thumbs:

theres coffee then theres proper coffee :thumbs:

• Like 2

If you like couch lock like me ...why would you want anything else ? :laugh: my all time favourite blue moonshine :thumbs:

Well you know what they say, variety is the spice of life ;)

Blue moonshine is definitely up there for me too, love all the blueberry strains TBH :yes:

• Like 1

i use 1 of them Breville Blend-Active VBL062 juicers think it was in a sale in tesco's £14.99 ... i boil some milk either in the microwave or on the hob then put in a scoop of kenco with 2 sugars pour in the milk and give it a few zaps and have a nice Morish milky coffee .... very nice indeed :thumbs:

• Like 1

Both go hand in hand cant beat a coffee and a joint lol

i dont smoke so make a "special" coffee!trouble is once youve drunk it theres no going back!lol

'special' coffee blend LOL. Them days are behind me, but I think i'll still treat myself to one every now and again. :angel:

• Like 1