Life Then Death ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooooooo,,,good question...   If my time were up now,,,I would be kicking up a fuss and refusing to go,,,lol

No! I've got young kids ,I need to see them grow up and become adults ,then I will be .

The way I look at it is, I have done my part, raised my children to adulthood I am, baby sitting apart, superfluous to requirement. So when it does come I am ready, whenever that may be.   What does

As mad as it sounds my old man said the other day we should all work till we are 55 get a big pay off and get put to sleep at 65 you got 10 years to enjoy after retirement and would save millions of NHS money seemed a stupid idea at first but the more I thought about it

something i have been saying for years,would love missing out on the bit where im messing myself ,dont know what day it is ,sitting in a care home being badly treated by some nigerian !

• Like 1

As mad as it sounds my old man said the other day we should all work till we are 55 get a big pay off and get put to sleep at 65 you got 10 years to enjoy after retirement and would save millions of NHS money seemed a stupid idea at first but the more I thought about it

Overpopulation,limited resources,forget the big payoff,the government will work people till the day of retirement then ship them off to some industrial estate on the outskirts of town Dignitas-UK style.

• Like 2

Im over the moon that ive lived to see my 50,s this is much longer than i ever realistically thought i was going to live as a younger man but nothing is ever enough and now i want to see my 60,s/70,s and on and on......ive achieved far more than i was told i would but theres plenty still to do so no if my time was up tomorrow im not content yet as theres always another battle to win and dream to chase.

• Like 6

A few of my dad's friends recently started having health problems, strokes and stuff. Woman he worked with never once took a day off sick in 30 years. Even her holiday leave she'd stay in the country never been abroad. Some days she'd even help out as she lived above the mortuary. Anyway finally the mortuary is shut down and she's going to retire. Got two huge houses mortgage free and her n her husband won't ever have too word about paying the bills or anything. Booked her first holiday to go Barbados, next day has a huge stroke. Still can't talk properly or move her arm and doesn't want to see anyone. How's that for bad luck, just as your about to retire and meant to enjoy life. Sex pistols last concert rottens famous words came to mind "ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Goodnight."

I don't believe in anything after death, and think when your times up that's it. If I got told I had a terminal illness now though I'd be fuming lol don't know at mine you.

well iam in my 60s and prob got me head right now, as done some daft things when in drink lol. but for some reason I keep thinking back to my past, thinking if I had done things different with my atuide now. I hope my son as family one day, that would be nice to see before I die :yes:

Once your dead, thats it!!

Being contented won't come into it.

ok just for you then 10 minutes before you go then thinking back over your life ?

My last 10 minutes would hopefully be spent with my loved ones not thinking about stuff thats in the past that I'd not be able to change.

My kids still have plenty of life values to learn yet so in that respect I'd like to be around a fair bit longer yet.

Only thing I want is for my kids not left with a burden financialy.my mates dad died and me mate had to pay for his funeral. Had not worked and was a lazy ba....d.being a working man I'd like my kids to say he was thick as shit but had done well.

• Like 1

If we could squeeze it too 70 I'll sign on the dotted line. I'd have a great 15 years and then you could pts.

There's lots of stuff I want to do and places I want to go so I'd be pissed to go right now.

Great concept though.

life is precious....even when its shit,like many before me weve had a few right shitty years,i try to get out and wander and enjoy the simple pleasures of my mundane life.I hope in the next few years i get to travel and see a few places ,summer vacation style,.....all depends on getting work enough.Life will end when its meant to for everyone.so plough on and fuk the consequences

• Like 3