• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Carlsberg done hotels........ ?

No cash no gash

Turning a blind eye to crime....why should they get away with it   They don't pay tax......would they let any other trade get away

Whilst working in Knightsbridge I got speaking to two brasses , not your brown addicts but two tidy sorts . One was on the phone to a wealthy Arab getting him to meet them in Harrods to buy them expensive presents . Anyway long story side ways £2000 a week and if they fly out to Dubai £8000 . She said most Arab men only last about 2 mins tops before they blow their beans ? .

World away from the street walkers though !

• Like 1

Whilst working in Knightsbridge I got speaking to two brasses , not your brown addicts but two tidy sorts . One was on the phone to a wealthy Arab getting him to meet them in Harrods to buy them expensive presents . Anyway long story side ways £2000 a week and if they fly out to Dubai £8000 . She said most Arab men only last about 2 mins tops before they blow their beans .

I used to know a filipina in kensington who charged £1200 a night outcall,she looked stunning BUT back home in manila she would have been 30 a night,i guess people pay for the exotic.

Was working down there in the summer, ended up staying in a b n b full of em! Right across the road from "winstons"!

Gypsy boy was running the b n b for penny's n would just open your door randomly looking to sell green white brown the lot told to fuk of then even came in one time with a girl offering her "services". Stinking

You think that sounds good???
Yeah I do, trying to get some lads together as we speak for a weekend away!!
No smackheads at your bit you could pay to hang out of?

No smackheads around my way Lukey........ I am from the picturesque town they call LUTON!!!! ?????

Was working down there in the summer, ended up staying in a b n b full of em! Right across the road from "winstons"!

Gypsy boy was running the b n b for penny's n would just open your door randomly looking to sell green white brown the lot told to fuk of then even came in one time with a girl offering her "services". Stinking

You think that sounds good???
Yeah I do, trying to get some lads together as we speak for a weekend away!!
No smackheads at your bit you could pay to hang out of?
No smackheads around my way Lukey........ I am from the picturesque town they call LUTON!!!! ?????

Sounds like a real nice play that??

Whilst working in Knightsbridge I got speaking to two brasses , not your brown addicts but two tidy sorts . One was on the phone to a wealthy Arab getting him to meet them in Harrods to buy them expensive presents . Anyway long story side ways £2000 a week and if they fly out to Dubai £8000 . She said most Arab men only last about 2 mins tops before they blow their beans .

I used to know a filipina in kensington who charged £1200 a night outcall,she looked stunning BUT back home in manila she would have been 30 a night,i guess people pay for the exotic.

location location location....!

• Like 1

location location location....!
Estate agents and hookers mantra.
  • Like 1

Sounds like what they done in the wire where they made drugs legal in a certain part of the area. It is going to go on anyway and i aint got no problems with a woman wanting to accept cash for sex, we all pay one way or the other. Would probably feel bit different though if it was a junkie tbh i know addicts feel sorry for themselves enough and dont need me doing it. Just seems a lot of the junkies are the people in society that have had shit going on etc and think it'll be better to help them rather than letting them get shagged to get a fix.

Sounds like what they done in the wire where they made drugs legal in a certain part of the area. It is going to go on anyway and i aint got no problems with a woman wanting to accept cash for sex, we all pay one way or the other. Would probably feel bit different though if it was a junkie tbh i know addicts feel sorry for themselves enough and dont need me doing it. Just seems a lot of the junkies are the people in society that have had shit going on etc and think it'll be better to help them rather than letting them get shagged to get a fix.

Some newspaper did an article a few years ago on working girls in london,i cant remember the exact stats but i think the average girl working from a central london flat turned over roughly 75-100k,thats a lot of wonga.

Some newspaper did an article a few years ago on working girls in london,i cant remember the exact stats but i think the average girl working from a central london flat turned over roughly 75-100k,thats a lot of wonga.

Soho its so open it might as well be legal? Its good money i suppose if you can get a few decent looking birds. The bottom end market with romanians are charging what, 60quid an hour? and loads of them and i imagine the types of blokes paying that aren't arsed about who the girl is long as its wet n warm. Get a few posh birds or to suit those with strange fetishes, charge 150 an hour even if you take the 50quid and she does 3hours a day, you have 4 birds doing that and your looking at 600quid a day. Sex and drugs will always sell as everyone knows.

• Like 1

Leeds now has the first officially recognised "red light district", where hookers and their punters can go about their business undisturbed..........

Brave attempt at regulation or turning a blind eye to crime ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3394554/Outrage-Britain-s-official-red-light-district.html

knew about it for a few weeks now thats where i meet tb25's mum

• Like 3