Neoprene Wellies

I bought the top pair,was going to have cammo pair.

Well worth the money and delivery was very quick.

Really hope they work out for you, you won't know if they're worth the money

until you've used them for a good few months though.

I bought a similar pair they were made by Bison and cost £30, they leaked out of

the box, after speaking to the supplier it was agreed I should seal them with aquasure.

That solved the problem but just one month later they split on the top of the boot

where it bends above the toes, total crap, thankfully I got my money back.

Bought a pair of Grubs Riverline neoprene wellies from Uttings for £39.99 [down from about £85],

different quality all together. Had them four months so far and not had a problem.

• Like 1

I bought some of these a year ago

1436885122BBZ6000BL.jpg

but from a shop in Halifax, they were £80. Sheeesh, not paid that much for wellies before. They lasted 8 months before they leaked but I think they may have been pig nibbled.

I am using carrier bag liners until I can amass enough rubber solution for a permanent repair

The good thing about steel toecaps is that (like weebles) they stay upright.

Neoprene wellies are good, but easy to split if your on some rough ground, so it's a bit of a trade off. I use these, not cheap, but not expensive.

http://www.dickiesstore.co.uk/product/FW91105-dickies-landmaster-wellington-boot

I wear these all the time and get them free from work. Best wellies we've had at work because all the others split and were twice the weight.
  • Like 1

I had Tay sports 100 quid or so only got a season when diggin etc I tried the grub boots but started to leak after a season an recently bought another pair of neoprenes in August and the bottom grip is hanging off. They should do a range for us folks that use them regular in the field an can take abit off a clobbering lol