Calf's Are Hurting Aching

leave socks alone his dads got a pup my dog bred lol hees probaly bean on gator ade or something and ran up hill with his pack ,this is nothing to do with hunting and lurchers , shoud be in general

Dog has hunted up and caught about a dozen rabbits now ......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a really simple cure for aching calves ... Pretty much the same as shin splints ... Get yourself down the chemist and ask for a bottle of man the fukc up ............

If the doctor gives you the all clear then I think it's just a case of conditioning mate. Getting your calves used to the increased workload.   I've been upping training recently (mine and the dogs

FFS don't say that he will swear at you and call you names the nasty man .........

I live in the mountains lol my house is at 1200ft and keeps going up to 3208ft. Is the pain in both of your lower legs or just one?

Both calf's they both sieze up mate.

You could try wrapping your legs up tight before you go out it helps the tendons bind to the shin stopping them from seperating. Keep doing it until the pain stops it could take a few weeks to a month. Theres no difinitive answer there is various stretches you could do to help if it is shin splints.

What wrap would you recommend mate I've had shin splints for as long as I can remember but mainly have them on the flat once I start going up hill it's the calf's that hurt when I touch my calf's they are hard like hen you tense your calf's in the house

I live in the mountains lol my house is at 1200ft and keeps going up to 3208ft. Is the pain in both of your lower legs or just one?

You could try wrapping your legs up tight before you go out it helps the tendons bind to the shin stopping them from seperating. Keep doing it until the pain stops it could take a few weeks to a month. Theres no difinitive answer there is various stretches you could do to help if it is shin splints.

What wrap would you recommend mate I've had shin splints for as long as I can remember but mainly have them on the flat once I start going up hill it's the calf's that hurt when I touch my calf's they are hard like hen you tense your calf's in the house

the pre op stockings you get in hospital just before you go into theatre

• Like 1

Your not fit enough simple as that.

FFS don't say that he will swear at you and call you names the nasty man .........

It's a real shame that you don't suffer f****d calf's and shin splints like I do socks.

As I would take great pleasure inviting you to walk the mountains with the dogs around here and then when you moan about your legs I could tell you to man the f**k up.

Now go and do a Google search for the answer like you normally do.befoe answering a thread.

All the best king.

I can guarantee you young man that I have been up mountains with weight on my back that make them little things around seven sisters look like mole hills lol and I've suffered plenty with shin splints inflamed calves blown up quads f****d back the list is endless lol ... But guess what I manned the fukc up and worked through it lol ... And I couldn't survive without google it makes me look very clever ......

Oh by the way the man the fukc up was a tounge in cheek piss take ... Perhaps you would be better getting a big bottle sense of humour ...........

You've copied and pasted a few things off Google and put it in a post as if it's your own wording.am I right or wrong? You socks are a typical Ystrad boy I will say no more.

Of course I have and so has everybody else on here it's what you do to prove something as fact ... Oh and I'm not from ystrad how very dare you .......

Yes but when most folk copy and pasted things on here they normally say I found this on the net.but you don't say a thing and let lads thing that the words are coming out of your own mouth.thats why it takes you a good few minutes to reply because you are busy looking for the answer lol.

Typical Ystrad boy through and through lol

And that's why you've allways got an answer for everything that's ever mentioned on here.if you genuinely had all this knowledge in your head your iq would be higher than Einstein

Come on then King put up all the posts that I have copied off the internet ........

Hit a nerve have I socks lol.

Listen you've got all your ass lickers on here who are convinced that you know everything about dogs/hunting/shooting/and every other thing in life and won't say a word against you were as I don't give a f**k about you or your criticism.

So keep looking on Google for the answer and I will keep asking more experienced lads than me on here for advice.

All the best king.

Im not sure exactly on brand im sure a sports wrap/bandage would work. You could try a compression sleeve a friend of mine used them and rated them highly i cant remember what make they were. Have a search on amazon under "shin wraps".

• Like 1

It's a real shame that you don't suffer f****d calf's and shin splints like I do socks.

As I would take great pleasure inviting you to walk the mountains with the dogs around here and then when you moan about your legs I could tell you to man the f**k up.

Now go and do a Google search for the answer like you normally do.befoe answering a thread.

All the best king.

I can guarantee you young man that I have been up mountains with weight on my back that make them little things around seven sisters look like mole hills lol and I've suffered plenty with shin splints inflamed calves blown up quads f****d back the list is endless lol ... But guess what I manned the fukc up and worked through it lol ... And I couldn't survive without google it makes me look very clever ......

Oh by the way the man the fukc up was a tounge in cheek piss take ... Perhaps you would be better getting a big bottle sense of humour ...........

You've copied and pasted a few things off Google and put it in a post as if it's your own wording.am I right or wrong? You socks are a typical Ystrad boy I will say no more.

Of course I have and so has everybody else on here it's what you do to prove something as fact ... Oh and I'm not from ystrad how very dare you .......

Yes but when most folk copy and pasted things on here they normally say I found this on the net.but you don't say a thing and let lads thing that the words are coming out of your own mouth.thats why it takes you a good few minutes to reply because you are busy looking for the answer lol.

And that's why you've allways got an answer for everything that's ever mentioned on here.if you genuinely had all this knowledge in your head your iq would be higher than Einstein

Come on then King put up all the posts that I have copied off the internet ........

Listen you've got all your ass lickers on here who are convinced that you know everything about dogs/hunting/shooting/and every other thing in life and won't say a word against you were as I don't give a f**k about you or your criticism.

So keep looking on Google for the answer and I will keep asking more experienced lads than me on here for advice.

All the best king.

No nerves hit on my part young man just wanted you to put your money where your mouth Is ... Instead of typing on here try getting your arse into the field and doing some miles you will be surprised how quick your legs heal .......

All the best king.

All the best king.

No nerves hit on my part young man just wanted you to put your money where your mouth Is ... Instead of typing on here try getting your arse into the field and doing some miles you will be surprised how quick your legs heal .......

Go and search on Google pmsl

Go and see a physio one who does deep tissue massage and acupuncture, if you go to a proper one they should check your alignment first

before starting any treatment, after over 11 years with constant muscaler problems in my legs I'm virtually pain free,

if i over do it - i recover a lot quicker. I suffer with Iliotibial band syndrome due to having Over-pronation where as my ankles tilt inwards

and mild hypermobility in my knees which can cause the muscles tighten and cause muscle pain.

Both massage and acupuncture can help with blood flow to the legs also.

A foam roller can also help loosen up any tight muscles or use a massage ball with a muscle balm,

i normally use Dynamint.