Recommend A Good Pup ?

Had no luck at all last year or 2 with terriers bought pups they never made the grade and an older dog working well stopped one day . Thinking of giving it another go and im after apup or something with a bit of age.. thing is i wanna get one off a genuine person who bred of good working parents and maybe has one forsale.. i bought one last year off a bloke off here who give me a handshake and said he would have the dog back if it was no good i didnt take it all in as i no what most are like but guess what he never stuck to his word and the dog was another pile that was the icing on the cake for me and i stopped. Anyway if anyone knows to anything like a good strong type fell or strong russell id be interesed dont mind bull in them at all thanks in advance

Had no luck at all last year or 2 with terriers bought pups they never made the grade and an older dog working well stopped one day . Thinking of giving it another go and im after apup or something with a bit of age.. thing is i wanna get one off a genuine person who bred of good working parents and maybe has one forsale.. i bought one last year off a bloke off here who give me a handshake and said he would have the dog back if it was no good i didnt take it all in as i no what most are like but guess what he never stuck to his word and the dog was another pile that was the icing on the cake for me and i stopped. Anyway if anyone knows to anything like a good strong type fell or strong russell id be interesed dont mind bull in them at all thanks in advance

good luck with that :thumbs:

• Like 3

Its a frustrating situation to be in, especially when you get messed around with false promises and hope. All you can do is keep on trying. Your better off with an 8 week pup though. Who didnt keep to their word?

• Like 3

I forget the lads name on here now but he was from doncaster done a lot with the hunt as far as i was told no big deal the dog is with a lad working rats but thats about all its good for. Was gonan phone Nuttall up but last time i heard he wasnt well and then lads was sayin he buying litters and sayin there his own . Hopefully i can find someone genuine

I forget the lads name on here now but he was from doncaster done a lot with the hunt as far as i was told no big deal the dog is with a lad working rats but thats about all its good for. Was gonan phone Nuttall up but last time i heard he wasnt well and then lads was sayin he buying litters and sayin there his own . Hopefully i can find someone genuine

Give him a bell he will probably have something for ya he is on the mend I phoned just befor I got my bitch pup but he had nothing on but had some due December I think the sire is punch

Edited by leethedog

Jekyll

Today, 10:04 AM

Just out of interest what sort of money does nuttall charge for a pup nowadays?

£200 dogs £250 bitches

Mole265 wrote

Nothing wrong with those prices in my opinion especially going bye the photos of his dogs and the reports on some of his pups.