Someones Been To My Spot

fireman

Today, 05:34 PM

Looks like they missed one.

Scary thought for us both ,but i did think the same as you

Don't expect me to get into bed with you now that we're on the same wavelength. Maybe if you get a black or a black & tan terrier. Pmsl. Atb.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hunt are the worst for it round by us,i know they have permission to be where they are but the state they leave some places after a dig is shocking.

gutted for you. Happened to me this season, turned up and some lads had dug 3 earths without permission. The really annoying thing was that they had dug them all in parts of the earths that where only

Low of all lows taking someone out for the day then they go back to your hard earned permission, even worse not making a effort to tidy up after. Seen it myself on a mates land caught by the farmer and mentioned the permission holders name. Had a phone call couple days ago of same person doing it to another lad who they trusted to take them out. Farmer caught them driving across fields and questioned them only to mention permission holders name saying he sent them.

fireman

Today, 05:34 PM

Looks like they missed one.

Don't expect me to get into bed with you now that we're on the same wavelength. Maybe if you get a black or a black & tan terrier. Pmsl. Atb.

Shudder at both thoughts mole :blink::laugh:

• Like 1

It a real sickner when it happens seems to be happening more and more I look after a shoot not too far away from you and only last wk I was lining out my beaters when two young lads came walking past on the footpath with two terriers and a bull x all looked to have done a bit,but as they were on a public footpath I couldn't say any thing was only when I got to the standing guns I found out that they had left the track and wanted to go into the woods luckerly one of the guns told them we were shooting there next so to sod off somewhere else but a couple of spots have been dug there too probably those two tracky bottom scrotes that are responsible just can't prove it till u catch email red handed.

gutted for you. Happened to me this season, turned up and some lads had dug 3 earths without permission. The really annoying thing was that they had dug them all in parts of the earths that where only a metre deep. when ive only ever dug them at 9ft plus. They couldnt even be arsed to backfill, i had to do this as cattle were in the field and it would be a major upset if one was to fall into a hole left open by the c**ts.

Reminds me of a couple of years ago when a farmer rang me to shift vermin.

I went out and here in a field of heifers was a wide open hole.

I went back to the farmer and asked who'd been digging on the land last, he told me who, and I said not to ring me again because if a heifer had broke a leg or so in the open hole it would have been me that got the blame.

A couple of weeks later the culprit showed up and the farmer told him to f**k off as he doesn't backfill.

"I bet it was that Neil Cooney c**t" he told the farmer, LOL.

Who needs anti's, LOL.

• Like 1