Old Boys Strikes

Couldn't agree more and some lads on here seem to take things to heart when the terrier game should be like minded lads having a good day out and a lot of banter to boot lol,if you catch or not it's about getting out and enjoying the countryside the fresh air and as fat man says the crack .....

Was out a couple of weeks back with my digging mate but another mate who is not into digging or had never been on a dig decided he would tag along and see what it was about.We actually went to a bit of land he owned that held a couple of earths.We entered my bitch in a fairly big place but she settled at 1.7 which was handy enough.We broke through to her and i released her of the quarry and handed her to my mate to tie her up.My other mate was standing directly over me mad looking to see the quarry but he did not realize i had it by the tail and back legs.Where he stood was a huge bunch of briars and when i came up out of the dig with the quarry he decided he had seen enough and started to retreat very fast but against the briars at which time i released the quarry which ran in his direction,he panicked and fell backwards into the briars and screamed like a little girl,my mate and myself almost healed over laughing,this was a 55 year old man,lol he still f***ing me for doing it to him,and before anyone starts giving me grief about handling quarry and releasing it i dont give a toss.

• Like 5

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a new sixty acre wood to check out last week so plans were made for today to remove a pheasant kill or two, I had walked it last week and noted a few spots in the woodland. So terriers boxed up an

Thats what its all about,terrier working well and a bit of craic thrown in aswell,some lads take it way too seriously and make it look like a days work than a day out with like minded lads.

Couldn't agree more and some lads on here seem to take things to heart when the terrier game should be like minded lads having a good day out and a lot of banter to boot lol,if you catch or not it's a

Posted Images

Couldn't agree more and some lads on here seem to take things to heart when the terrier game should be like minded lads having a good day out and a lot of banter to boot lol,if you catch or not it's about getting out and enjoying the countryside the fresh air and as fat man says the crack .....

Was out a couple of weeks back with my digging mate but another mate who is not into digging or had never been on a dig decided he would tag along and see what it was about.We actually went to a bit of land he owned that held a couple of earths.We entered my bitch in a fairly big place but she settled at 1.7 which was handy enough.We broke through to her and i released her of the quarry and handed her to my mate to tie her up.My other mate was standing directly over me mad looking to see the quarry but he did not realize i had it by the tail and back legs.Where he stood was a huge bunch of briars and when i came up out of the dig with the quarry he decided he had seen enough and started to retreat very fast but against the briars at which time i released the quarry which ran in his direction,he panicked and fell backwards into the briars and screamed like a little girl,my mate and myself almost healed over laughing,this was a 55 year old man,lol he still f***ing me for doing it to him,and before anyone starts giving me grief about handling quarry and releasing it i dont give a toss.

Feckin great mad me laugh like hell I wasn't there but it runs through head lol brilliant ft

• 2 weeks later...