Packing It In

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad to hear your closing the curtains with regards to your hunting atleast with the lurchers but i do know how tough things are these days..if you've thought it through long & hard & then deci

After 25 years of being involved with lurchers after my last one died a few years ago she did not get replaced. i have a few permissions but no running dogs on i just ferret with the terrier and im ha

its only going to get worse lads, ive just been banned from the full east riding of Yorkshire for 12 months not even allowed to be in a car with dogs. theres only so long you can keep it up when your

Bloody hell second one this morning. Another good fella off here just text me to say he's packing up. Dogs, pens, lamps, the lot.

Hope you get a good home for the dogs.

I've got me ferrets and my jrt for a bit of touching but had enough of the lamping its getting harder and harder to find the game and I've got 2 dogs sitting wasting away so its time to pack it in

Bloody hell second one this morning. Another good fella off here just text me to say he's packing up. Dogs, pens, lamps, the lot.

Hope you get a good home for the dogs.

I've got me ferrets and my jrt for a bit of touching but had enough of the lamping its getting harder and harder to find the game and I've got 2 dogs sitting wasting away so its time to pack it in

Fair play fella. All the best.

• Like 1

That's s shame mate,it certainly getting harder,I've bedn getting pissed off with it recently for several reasons.what age and breeding are the dogs?

they are gsd x whippet x grey the bitch is about 2 and a half and the pup is out of her and my black gsd x and he's 11 months now I think both about 25 tts took the pup out the other night he had 4 out of 5 rabbits would of been the 5 but he changed his bite and lost it the bitch catches well and will run all night

Know a few lads that have given up the lurcher game over the last 2 or so years and moved over to either terriers or bushing and say there finally having fun again and with no pressure or hassle, can be a hard game at times the old lurcher game day or night, atb Malc..

• Like 2

Hopefully we never regret ones decisions as it was and is past, always look forward to new pastures that will bring a different kind of happiness. Good luck to you and with the re-homing of the dogs. Faithful servants and friends deserve the best.

All the best

• Like 2

Know a few lads that have given up the lurcher game over the last 2 or so years and moved over to either terriers or bushing and say there finally having fun again and with no pressure or hassle, can be a hard game at times the old lurcher game day or night, atb Malc..

cheers dodger it knocked me about when I nearly lost my big boy I just want good working homes for them its been a big decision I know blokes that have been at it 30 / 40 years and they have had enough of it and packed it in
  • Like 1

its only going to get worse lads, ive just been banned from the full east riding of Yorkshire for 12 months not even allowed to be in a car with dogs. theres only so long you can keep it up when your just a working class lad when there sticking you with fines and taking motors regular. on the plus side both me dogs are still knocking plenty over :toast:

• Like 3