Deep Digs! Fact Or Fiction?

Deepest we've dug is 6m, couple of 5's, and lots of 4's. couple of 3m in a day is plenty if we are out the next day also.

Fair play superman. Wish I could do a few 3m digs a day and go back out the next day and do it again. Sound.

i suppose its ok if theres a few of you. 3m takes a while on your own, especially in hard clay.

3 capable diggers is better than 10 who scratch.

No talking in the hole..

Edited by Columbo
  • Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have dug past 6 m on the bell man a few times,nasty spots we would love them aĺl to be 2 footers,lol,a good dog knows no limits/depth imo.couldn't give two fucks for the non believers,not that it n

Deepest We have been 5.2M on the Bellman . Dug beside farmers house he came out with a light bulb and extension lead there were a few large boulders in the dig . He came round with s

4.7 on the box through two layers of stone and shale then sand all the way.Experience teaches a man to start these digs at a reasonable size instead of having to chop a section down part way through.W

Posted Images

Sow....I hope that wasn't in the UK ? yes 3 capable diggers...me and a mate aren't the best to use a spade but young and fit enough to get there every time no matter what the depth. And even with another one of us a few 3m digs a day would be pretty good going. Especially in hard clay.