Gifts From The Post Gods

so how does leaving a parcel on a car roof on your drive work out? I was deffo in when the guy came so to me he didny fancy coming in the gate? if I claim I have not received this what do you think will happen?

I'm not 100% but I think smart phones can be traced? But not sure if they can once unlocked ect... Say it hasn't come and hang on to it for a while if it gets sticky just tell them you only just found the parcel.

that was my concern smart phone having tracking, ill play it by ear and see what comes of it maybe get a freebie. Still getting f****d about for my original order :wallbash:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lad I know ordered a xlarge mug off the internet Offer was white mug with your name printed on £1 free post Got the mug as promised but his name was spelt wrong He emailed the firm about the mistak

Well some Dads don't get there children anything so think yourself lucky.

?.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....????

so how does leaving a parcel on a car roof on your drive work out? I was deffo in when the guy came so to me he didny fancy coming in the gate? if I claim I have not received this what do you think will happen?

you got dogs ? Running free or in the garden at the time not much the courier may dispute it what did he select when you got an email saying it was deliverd you get diffrent options if he put something like letterbox and the box is far too big too fit then claim against depends are you in a built up area or a cottage in the middle of nowhere there is not much they can do if it was pod or hsig and he sighned it him self just dispute it you may get the lad in a little trouble but not enuf too get fired shit goes missing all the time I had 1 woman try and say I never deliverd a dress once I handed it too her but it was my fault.cos I couldn't be assed getting a signature so I just clicked letterbox so now she won't ever recive another parcel from my company cos I put her down as fraud

you got dogs ? Running free or in the garden at the time not much the courier may dispute it what did he select when you got an email saying it was deliverd you get diffrent options if he put something like letterbox and the box is far too big too fit then claim against depends are you in a built up area or a cottage in the middle of nowhere there is not much they can do if it was pod or hsig and he sighned it him self just dispute it you may get the lad in a little trouble but not enuf too get fired shit goes missing all the time I had 1 woman try and say I never deliverd a dress once I handed it too her but it was my fault.cos I couldn't be assed getting a signature so I just clicked letterbox so now she won't ever recive another parcel from my company cos I put her down as fraud

i do stay in the middle of no where and i do have dogs but none of them have free run if they did i might have been alerted me to his prescense, i am 99% sure i would of been in at the time.

am still waiting on the original parcel that was meant to come before 1pm yesterday no email correspondence what so ever I've been calling them for updates :censored::censored:

i do stay in the middle of no where and i do have dogs but none of them have free run if they did i might have been alerted me to his prescense, i am 99% sure i would of been in at the time.

am still waiting on the original parcel that was meant to come before 1pm yesterday no email correspondence what so ever I've been calling them for updates :censored::censored:

what company is it there is not many that don't do email or even text alerts these days and was it meant too be sighned for or pod he prob couldn't be assed waiting on ya I tend too just open folks doors these days and stick it inside nothing worse then waiting at a door for 5 mins till some one decides they might even think of opening the door it gets frustrating as well when you've still got another 60 parcels too do the worst are kids that just sit there on the sofa shouting mum door I can see myself shouting at one of them one day telling them too get off there ass

years ago when i was first marrie we ordered a cot moses basket and pram from john lewis the full total come to around 900,2 days later they come with the same order we said nothing ,we kept the second order for 2 weeks to see if they would see the mistake they had made they never did ,we sold the second lot to a neighbour for her daughters new baby at half the price nice result

Only thing I was givin was a genetal wart for my 17 birthday..

Well some Dads don't get there children anything so think yourself lucky.
  • Like 2

When I was a kid I ordered an air pistol from Js ramsbottom I think they was called, messed me around for about 3 months or so, I then changed the order to something different as I was getting fed up waiting, a week or so later I got new order then week later got the first thing I ordered aswell ???

When I got my second house I ordered a bracket to hang my punchbag on and they sent me a whole box full must of been about 10-12 in it, but my misses called them and they picked em back up?

POD, proof of delivery, if they cant prove you have received it they cant prove you have received it! Only exception is if you have specifically nominated a safe place or requested it be left if no-one is in.

Difference with a phone is they can probably prove its being used and on whos account???

tax man sent me a cheqe for 1.500 quid last yr by mistake they said..well spent lol he can whistle for it .

?.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....????

I got sent £3000 when I changed jobs 2 years ago, they said I had overpaid the benefit in kind tax on my company car. Which I hadn't.

They sent me a letter a few weeks later telling me to dispose of the cheque as it was a mistake.

The money has been sat in my bank gaining interest ever since and they haven't asked for it back or changed my tax code...