Gifts From The Post Gods

My dad payed for a season ticket years ago.. A week before season started he phoned up saying they hadn't arrived.. 2 days later it came through the post.. Followed by another the day after lol... Get in I used the spare most matches and used to wait while just before kick off before taking my seat..

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lad I know ordered a xlarge mug off the internet Offer was white mug with your name printed on £1 free post Got the mug as promised but his name was spelt wrong He emailed the firm about the mistak

Well some Dads don't get there children anything so think yourself lucky.

?.....yip they will definetly just let you away with that....????

Lad I know ordered a xlarge mug off the internet

Offer was white mug with your name printed on £1 free post

Got the mug as promised but his name was spelt wrong

He emailed the firm about the mistake (??? For a quid???)

They told him to bin it and they would replace it and they apologise

Instead of binning it he took it to the post office return to sender with no stamp

So they had to pay the £3.40p when it got there

A couple of days later a box arrived with the new cup inside

The spelling was correct but it didn't say his name in big letters it said

TWAT

don't know if this counts but it made me laugh

• Like 9

We have had duplicate orders sent out week apart ,companies never asked about second deliveries

Toys mainly ,either sold them or if small gifts used them as presents when kid goes to class mates party.

Me dad bought cheap dash cam £30 ,didn't work right so they he had money back but they never collected old one so he's given it to me.

i was only trying to wind lab up but i think he saw it coming lol

That's about 5 years now you've tried...time to give up flower...???

• Like 1

Had something similar this Christmas changed ma phone contract to be told the handset i wanted was out of stock so they would send me a temporary handset well it didnt come when it was suppose to, it was over a week later i walked out my house to find a parcel dumped on the roof of the car not signed for so do i deny all knowledge and try and get a wee freebie? i have been fuvked about over the whole process

I had a pair of motorbike ramps sent twice in the autumn worth about £80 a set. I informed the vendor straight away, but a few days later I got a panic call from them asking me to ring. When I called, they said they'd sent a second set in error and would like to collect them. A few weeks later I bought a 5 in 1 motorized strimmer set and the motor unit was faulty. This vendor asked me just to send the motor section back, but they replaced it with a whole new set again, so I have one motor and two sets of everything else. I didn't bother informing this company about this as they messed me around for several weeks because they didn't look at the original motor after they received it and I had to call a few times to ask for updates.

goods that you have not ordered(such as duplicate orders) don`t have to be paid for (sale of goods act) but if they arrange collection at their own expense and you`ve sold the extra item down the pub then you could end up paying for both

• Like 1

You get duplicates cos of the scanning of items at the depots or the drivers what happens the courier company recives the parcel and if it misses the scanner but keeps going down the route were it's meant too go the company's computer system tells the company the parcel is missing so it starts a new order too resend another parcel but the parcel is not missing and carrys on it's journey too the courier and he delivers it as normal and they don't notice it what else can happen is when the courier gets he's parcels he dosnt scan it in the htt but delivers it cos once the scanning is done you can't go back and scan more in we'll you can't on my htt any way so it starts the procecess again and another one is when they give the parcel too a neighbour cos there is no were safe too put it and the customer dosnt see or find the calling card rings up and says they don't have it making it start the procecess again then 2 days later a neighbour will spot ya give ya a parcel so you end up with 2 there is something like 3/4% of acceptable loss of items a month

• Like 1

so how does leaving a parcel on a car roof on your drive work out? I was deffo in when the guy came so to me he didny fancy coming in the gate? if I claim I have not received this what do you think will happen?

I'm not 100% but I think smart phones can be traced? But not sure if they can once unlocked ect... Say it hasn't come and hang on to it for a while if it gets sticky just tell them you only just found the parcel.

Edited by kanny

Years ago I bought a metal detector took the companies offer of no deposit 12 months interest free

When the final payment was due they got in touch to ask why i hadn't paid....I asked why they hadn't taken the money as I had set up the direct debit with them

They blamed my bank and my bank blamed them so they asked me to pay it over the next 12 month interest free......they still didn't take the payments

Never heard from them again