Led 150 With 10 Am Batt V Led 150 With Batt In Handle

Had a run out last night we used both lamps side by side, at the same distance, the same spot. There is no difference in brightness from using a bigger battery. We only got three last night but were out or hours and the lamps were well-tested again with no problems with the wiring on the 10 amp battery. I think I'll be sticking to my lamp with the battery in the handle as it seems to have more than enough life for any night out.

• Like 5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a run out last night we used both lamps side by side, at the same distance, the same spot. There is no difference in brightness from using a bigger battery. We only got three last night but were o

bosun,if you like a lightforce 170,the beam goes as far,although it has a tighter,whiter spot. It may take you 2 or 3 sessions to get used to the whiter light. But I now prefer the 150 .it's nothing

Have a few of d.Lloyd's lamps here for anyone around the Midlands who wants one. Save a few quid on postage.

Posted Images