The Female?

If you trace the lineage of all of the US pesidents except for one they all trace back to King John of England. There is a clue in this and something to take away from it that may be applied to dogs. There's someone a lot more learned than I that already knows where I'm going with this and that's the information I'm looking for here.

All of these family lines are carried on through the mothers. Is there someone that can recommend some reading or even lay it out here for others to read?

The mothers are the only contributors of mitocondrial DNA and I believe this is where the important "well of talent" resides. I'm also fairly convinced that the lack of knowlege about this is why so many good lines of dogs dwindle and disappear over time.

Let's have some discovery here. :)

Who da feck told ye all the us presidents were from king elton john.

Someone researched all of their family trees and and made the connection. Just do a search using the words "presidents king john" and maybe you'll start to see the world in a new light. There's a lot more to that story...

It has been proven, the need to put high concern on the breeding selection of bitches..this is also the case with farm livestock, in fact anywhere where this is a long term breeding plan.

Bingo. What I want to know are the specifics. The more I learn, the more I wish I had learned before I married my first wife. :D