Tooth Extraction (Teeth Out)

Right just noticed one of mine has a broken tooth right to his gum one of the small front ones, anyone had one of theses removed ringing round for one simple teeth out cheapest Iv found is £257 which tbh seems abit much for one simple tooth out? Don't get me wrong he's getting booked in this week either way just want to see if others where paying the same sort of price?

When Ross was young, and just a bad little kid, his Momma noticed funny things he did, like shooting puppies with a BB gun, he'd poison guppies, and when he was done, he'd find a pussy cat, and bash it's head, thats when his Momma said (what did she say ?), she said " My boy I think someday You'll find a way to make your natural tendencies pay " ,You'll be a dentist

I had four teeth taken out of my springer due to an infection, and it cost £300. Its done on how much time the vet spends on the job. They charge by the minute, and its got to b a general anaesthetic which bumps the cost up... Big teeth..canines..take longer cos they're more deeply rooted.

Seems like it's the GA that's costing, Also they gotta do a polish and clean while under which I presume will cost more but say they gotta do which I think is BS, it doesn't seem to be bother him maybe I'll just keep an eye on it then?

Or keep ringing round trying to get a better quote?

No I'd never try and pull it out its not that kind of break it broke right at the gum line tbh it kind of gone in the gum no nevrs showing or that It tho it's just the I noticed the other day while showering him, and started ring around for quotes