Plastic Fox Decoy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You make me HOWL. Shot all the foxes but can't get a few crowsLOL might be a better bet getting both a cat and an owl decoy, buggers don't like them either.

Going further, whilst I think on, a spinning cat, live of course, fck me that would be something.LOL

when you set your decoys up use a dryed fox skin fold it round abit of 6in pipe by the time they see it is not real should be dead in the air .or lay the skin on the ground set your decoys round it wi

Posted Images

when you set your decoys up use a dryed fox skin fold it round abit of 6in pipe by the time they see it is not real should be dead in the air .or lay the skin on the ground set your decoys round it with a pecker or 2 pecking at the skin this works well they think there feeding on a dead fox

Good advice, cheers mate

• Like 1

i have never done it but I no it works If you stake a ferret out on about 4-5 yards of string when it starts moving about the crows go barmy to nail it .but don't forget I did not tell you this 1 lol

I have heard a rumour of a keeper who keeps a pet eagle owl for shooting crows on the moor.............

• Like 2

Don't waste your money on plastic owls I've got a full size plastic

Eagle owl you might as well put a bucket out

Get some crow decoys and a call

I do like the cat idea though you don't need to go far to find a cat by the road side

• Like 3

A bit of a curved ball but if there is a housing estate near by use a small empty pizza box and a couple of decoys.i thought it was a piss take until I saw it done.the crows were i shoot normally fly over at around 10000 feet but dropped in without a second look.

• Like 1

giving all my secrets away here this is a solid silver crome ball . a rope stuck to the top with super glue the bottom is a rubber band stuck on pin the band to the ground as high as you want it.stick a pole in the ground walking stick shape the sting is put on this so it spins round 1 way then comes back again and so on

[/quote corvids are very nosey and just have to come and have a look

• Like 1