Bushing Terriers

Flacko

I bush with two cairn x Russell's, mother and son, 8 years and two years old. I use them mainly for flushing rabbits, lots of deer about me so they bump into them often and give chase but never follow to far, both are very vocal.

• Like 3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i use a mixed bunch of plummers and a russell.        

Posted Images

I'm bushing with a donkey sized Patterdale and has been good for us so far, been in the beating line a few times, works well with other dogs good nose on him, and despite his short coat he goes through cover well.

I'm sure you've put this up before bryan, but I can't remember - how tall is he?

I bush with two cairn x Russell's, mother and son, 8 years and two years old. I use them mainly for flushing rabbits, lots of deer about me so they bump into them often and give chase but never follow to far, both are very vocal.

My terrier used to be mad for deer then all of a sudden began to ignore them completely which made me a lot happier, she still flushes them now an again but thats because there are so many of them, she tends to bump into them by accident. atb.

004_zpsfzld7woo.jpg

002_zpsrlovzrzk.jpg

sisters from the same litter

probably going down that route myself in the future to work alongside my spaniel x terriers,like them mate :thumbs:

They do look the biz don't they.

yes mate they do especially that top one with the jacket on it only thing is finding someone to sell me a decent pup,think lot lads that keep terriers may frown upon them only being used for bushing although i could be wrong lol,nice to find a decent litter for working and not for pennies eh :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm bushing with a donkey sized Patterdale and has been good for us so far, been in the beating line a few times, works well with other dogs good nose on him, and despite his short coat he goes through cover well.

I'm sure you've put this up before bryan, but I can't remember - how tall is he?

He's 16"tts, enough leg to go all day, you can't seem to wear him out.