Nettles?

I dunno what the deal is, when I was a kid and got stung it hurt for half an hour or so at best, now after a session with the ferrets my hands are tingling for a couple of days I am either getting soft in my old age or the sods are getting worse. We haven't had a decent frost really so they are everywhere

• Like 1

I dunno what the deal is, when I was a kid and got stung it hurt for half an hour or so at best, now after a session with the ferrets my hands are tingling for a couple of days I am either getting soft in my old age or the sods are getting worse. We haven't had a decent frost really so they are everywhere

the big uns dont feel for long but them little bas***ds I do! hands were still tingling this morning from yesterday morning.

I was really tempted to mix a napsak of roundup (commercial stuff, not the b&q crap) and blitz a few miles of hedgerow back in October to encourage the buggers to die back and less to come through the following year but never got around to it.

For what it will cost, I'm almost definitely gonna do it this autumn so I can at least have some fun! Only managed to get out 3 times so far this year.

I was really tempted to mix a napsak of roundup (commercial stuff, not the b&q crap) and blitz a few miles of hedgerow back in October to encourage the buggers to die back and less to come through the following year but never got around to it.

NB i

For what it will cost, I'm almost definitely gonna do it this autumn so I can at least have some fun! Only managed to get out 3 times so far this year.

Now that is a good idea!!!

NB i

Now that is a good idea!!!

bring some down here please

the first time we went out you couldn't see the lurcher for nettles since then its rained continuously and the next set of off days the forecast says its to be heavy rain , nettles don't worry me they have all drowned LOL

• Like 1

Seem's theres a clump of nettles in ever hole this year, hands were buzzing last time out. We have only had about three light frosts down here and the hedges starting to shoot again.

Cheers Arry