End Of Year Walk Out

squab

nice morning out with the dogs,walked bit arable leading up the hill to a dell hole in the field couldn't believe it wasn't holding anything today normally get a lively run out here.

2015-12-30%2008.23.57_zps1fr8wizz.jpg

so headed for the rough ground and hedgerows

had a good size fox pop out in front but way up the hedgerow must heard us coming way to far for a shot.

had a result in bit woodland cover bushers putting up for the lurcher,he coming along well although got his work cut out keeping tabs on the pair of them lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8ZgUS9hjI

Screenshot_2015-12-28-18-25-17_zpsfqfoax

Screenshot_2015-12-30-17-17-47_zpsbyrucp

2015-12-30%2018.07.36_zpsovzm2bdj.png

not forgetting,finished the last of that bloody stew this morning thank feck lol

20151230_172537_zpsejkf80ov.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-37-30_zpsqqlter

have a good un lads atb for next year :thumbs:

• Like 9

Nice bud !

All my lurchers are out of action so ended up bushing with my uncles two terriers I usually do the same walk every new year last year had 2 foxes and 3 to ground but I can't take the terriers to that spot it's a old quarry so just bushing seen absolutely nothing all morning lol

Was out this morning as well just me and the terrier, she put up a couple of rabbits from cover but they went too ground in seconds so all in all a nice walk out but not much sport but saying that she did nail a nice rat on the walk back home.... anyways atb and happy new year fellas. ps those are some cracking pics rob.

Edited by day and night walker