Nice Walk Out

Being off over Christmas is giving me the chance to be out with the dogs as a pack rather than lampung the lurches in the evening after work, and beating with terriers on a Saturday. Love watching them all work together.

Still loads of cover and brambles up so the jacks are finding plenty to flush out. This was one of my most productive walks. Jacks had a bunny and the pheasant and the lurchers had a bunny each. Few more put up and the mutts gave chase, but hey you can't catch em all.

post-54002-0-41446600-1451558391_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Cheers the little bitch is a 3/4 whippet x 1/4 buddy she's a nice little bitch always on the lookout and often manages to put herself in the right place at the right time

post-54002-0-94702400-1451745136_thumb.jpg

She works exceptionally well the the terriers and is a vary rare occasion that we come home empty handed.

post-54002-0-91572900-1451745329_thumb.jpg

Cheers the big lad always gives me his all, proper dog does everything I've ever asked of him, never let me down, had some fantastic nights lampung with him, I do loads of ferreting with him, great dog to have around

post-54002-0-53579100-1451745617_thumb.jpg

• Like 3