Which Hunting Scope For The Hw 100

Waaaay to heavy. I think.

For me Rez, no, :nono: as nearly all my air rifle shooting is static, ambush off Primos sticks, as you know.So heavier the better actually.

Mac, Mamba have been bought out now mate so the "Mamba banner will get scarce".

Jonnie - 7x normally,

atb

MTC have been bought out? By who...

Website doesn't mention anything?

I suppose another thought is that the new range of Hawkes are just as good as the 'older' expensive ones. And they offer any ret on any model, within reason. The 10x half mil dot in my Sidewinder can be across the range. My little Airmax scopes where 120 and they have the AMX ret which was only seen in the higher end models of past.

The Diana group which includes MTC ,Daystate ,Brocock

Ahh. Yes, sorry I've just looked at one of my air gun magazines and it says it in there. For some reason I assumed they'd changed name etc. so literally scooped up by someone.

The first thing I think of when I get a scope is mag and then I can work out what size objective I need to shoot on said mag to get the best light for 7x I'd be looking at 50mm + myself to give you atleast 7mm exit pupil. They say more than 8mm is waste but less and you will struggle in low light.