Isuzu Rodeo 2.5

Been looking at this motor the 2.5 diesel but carnt find many genuine owner reviews on this motor and engine model.

Basically wanting to know what there like to drive, major issues/common problems fuel economy and running costs what is the tax on these are tyres expensive or reasonable ?

I'm looking for owners personal views on them as I'm wanting a hardy motor that I can run up and down the country with a few dogs and hunting equipment in the back as well as family life as two cars is not ideal so it's gotta be able to fit into my hunting/family life.

I currently own an estate but that wet dirty dog smell is horrible and puts my partner off getting into the car

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a lot of money for a dog bus imo. An older truck with a few miles for 5k will do the same job with same mpg, and youd have a spare 7k+ to bank or buy a smaller runaround car.

If u got any worryd about fuel don't get a pick up.terrible fuel consumption. I don't ever calculstd the mpg I'd have a heart attack. 4ompg I reckon is impossible, more like 30 mpg.I spend 400 to 50

If its a family car doing a lot of miles you may aswell be getting a cheap estate for the dogs, pick up will do around 30 mpg,£290 road tax, around £500 for a decent set of tyres, not had a rodeo personally but the are a decent truck

If its a family car doing a lot of miles you may aswell be getting a cheap estate for the dogs, pick up will do around 30 mpg,£290 road tax, around £500 for a decent set of tyres, not had a rodeo personally but the are a decent truck

I currently have a Ford Focus estate getting 50mpg and it is a decent car for the hunting side but it stinks and my partner constantly complains about it which is why I was thinking of a pick up so I can keep the dogs out the cab so there is no wet dog smell, I understand a pick up will be more expensive to run than my current car but it does have its benefits compared to my estate car

I may have the tax wrong? I know where you are coming from with the smells etc, if costs arnt an issue then id go for it. If its just to use to get to places then id go for a car unless it will be used off road regular. Audi a4 estate

I may have the tax wrong? I know where you are coming from with the smells etc, if costs arnt an issue then id go for it. If its just to use to get to places then id go for a car unless it will be used off road regular. Audi a4 estate

Obviously cost will come into it as if it's gunna cost a fortune then I'll stick with an estate, atm I don't do any off roaring but if I got a 4x4 then I would

I have the Isuzu D max blade twin turbo ... Love it best truck I have owned so far .......

I doubt I would be able to afford that spec but they look great trucks, I'm looking at the rodeo which was renamed dmax in the uk, what mpg you returning