Beware Attempted Ferret Theft/release Lat Night 28/12

just a heads up to anyone in the Southampton area with ferrets, I had a pair of scrotes down the bottom of the garden messing with the lock on one of my runs.

Thankfully the dogs heard and got me up to let them have abit of "sport" haha shame thy didn't gt there in time really.

I'm hoping it was just pissheads this being the time of year it is. And not people actively looking to steal ferrets.

Either way I got a couple of those padlocks that have a alarm in it when its moved, tat really but seems to do the job for now.

Thinking of a move round to so the 1st ferret they get to is my borris ? if they can pick him up and get him into a box without loosing the best part of a arm Il eat there shoes hahahaha

• Like 5

We had the same thing earlier in the year,my neighbour 2 doors along had both of his ferrets let out, they came back after a couple of days,I checked my cage 2weeks later early hours of the morning to find my cage open but thankfully ferrets still there, then my pals again a couple of weeks after that and he only got one back. I have combination locks on all the doors to my hutches now... It seems it's far too common occurrence all over, it's crazy when people have got nowt better to do than go about causing trouble for no good reason.best of luck to all and keep your ferrets safe guys

We got done years ago now our ferret court is hard wire alarmed we have a security light and cctv cameras

We vowed never to allow these thieving scumbags to nik our team of ferrets again that took years of selective breeding to get the best workers we could only to have some low life destroy it in seconds

The crazy thing about it is some of the best stock I've ever owned I've had given to me by other ferreters. So why do these wan**rs feel they need to steal them ?????????

We got done years ago now our ferret court is hard wire alarmed we have a security light and cctv cameras

We vowed never to allow these thieving scumbags to nik our team of ferrets again that took years of selective breeding to get the best workers we could only to have some low life destroy it in seconds

The crazy thing about it is some of the best stock I've ever owned I've had given to me by other ferreters. So why do these wan**rs feel they need to steal them ?????????

They steal because they are hammerheads, that know nothing about putting their time and effort into anything, and probably would'nt have much more than about five minutes of interest for anything other than smoking skunk with their dim cronies
  • Like 1