Dogs Diet

I do believe you get out what you put in with your dogs be it diet,exercise,work and care. I give them the best i can on all accounts. I've had dogs for over 35 years and still get enjoyment from doing the best for my dogs and getting the best out of them. Regards selling the food if people locally wanted to buy some then why not

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all just wondered what over people feed their dogs. Here's what we do. Today's recipe is tripe, hare, rabbit, squirrel, carrots and cabbage all minced together bagged and frozen for a minimum of th

I do believe you get out what you put in with your dogs be it diet,exercise,work and care. I give them the best i can on all accounts. I've had dogs for over 35 years and still get enjoyment from doin

Never had an issue with rabbit bones being too hard for a dog to eat.

Posted Images

Looks top Scran peter I also enjoy watching the dogs enjoy a good wholesome dinner; )

Must say tho I see a few dogs lately that just get biscuits and couldn't fault em so who knows eh there all different that's for sure..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1

Looks top Scran peter I also enjoy watching the dogs enjoy a good wholesome dinner; )

Must say tho I see a few dogs lately that just get biscuits and couldn't fault em so who knows eh there all different that's for sure..

Very true that dodger. I've seen some decent grafters fed on just complete.

I've started feeding a middle of the road complete alongside the normal diet and certainly not seen any negatives.

• Like 3

Has kids are dogs were fed anything from the slaughter house sheep heads wessels throttles all cooked outside the smell is one you never forget then when that stopped they went on to kitchen scraps and chappie with the odd rabbit or hare mixed in now it's middle of the road looking at this thead but couldn't say they took any harm or noticed much difference in anything they troughed performance wise

• Like 1

Hi northernite i am pretty sure they do mate. But my choice is to feed what i am happy with. I am sure you would do well on bread and jam but you wouldn't want it every day. It's like people who think their dog get's enough exercise from just being run at weekend and kenneled all week i'm sure they do ok for them but it's not for me.

• Like 2

I remember as a kid there was a knackers yard just a few hundred yards down the lane of were I lived it stunk to high hell in the summer but we kids had just got used to it over the years, they did sell top dog meat tho it came cooked and minced in 2b bags and all the local doggin lads used it I don't remember amounts of meat used per serving back then but it was usually mixed with brown bread and a bit of veg and all the dogs ran well and looked great of that mix, it closed down about 20 year ago n a few of them boys just use a cheap complete these days and the dogs they keep now just don't look or perform the same..