Photon Xt

Bought myself a photon after much deliberating and researching about them and got to say very happy with it , only been using it to kill rats that are eating my chicken feed at the moment, 12 rats in just over 2 weeks !!! i've only got 3 chickens , i knew there was the odd 1 or 3 visiting but untill i looked with the photon I never would have thought so many were getting free food ... brilliant bit of kit well happy with it , hoping to zero it soon at 35 yards and get out for some bunnies ... ATB ....

• Like 1

out of interest what distance are you taking these rats at and is the picture clear,like to hear what its like at rabbit ranges as well,and which rifle are you using it on,guessing pcp but wondering what it'd be like on top of a springer...

I had the older one and it was some bit of kit you used it just like a normal scope the image was black and white

should not have let it go as vis tells me all the time

but iv still got the gen1 that i got off my good friend David Evans

but it takes some getting used to

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-27095600-1451385633_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-04651700-1451385662_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ward 700 are a great bit of kit with the right scope

I take it that they are scope fussy. Do you know what works or not. Needless to say I had a look at the web site after you gave me the info.

Phil

Edited by philpot