German Wirehaired Pointer 13 Month Old Bitch

13 month old German wire haired pointer bitch

Black and White flecked legally Docked tail

please read whole ad, £150 to a suitable owner

Unfortunately don't have the time to put in the training she deserves, also she has started to become unfriendly towards our other (unspayed) bitch so would preferably suit a home without other dogs although she is fine with other dogs when being walked but I cant guarantee her good nature anymore as she has shown aggression to our other bitch.

named Heidi not much formal training done with her , she recalls to whistle, sits and stays to around 20 metres. hasn't been introduced to shot or live game , she's confident in water and is a keen retriever of dummy's in water and on land

Unspayed, Not KC reg, both parents have been seen and sires kc papers seen but dame not registered.

Crate trained but not officially house trained although she does have the run of 2 rooms if we are in and sleeps in crate overnight.

Must sleep indoors as HPR breeds don't do so well in kennels and she has been inside since a puppy.

She is up to date with her injections and flea and worming treatments. She is also microchipped. which can be transferred

She is fine with our 2 children. She has just started not getting along with our other bitch at home so may suit a home without other dogs

Energetic breed, need lots of exercise

The price is just a token as long as she goes to a good home where she gets the time put into her training that's needed and plenty of exercise.

Any Questions or further information please give me an email I'm in Hampshire

post-101784-0-99273900-1451255928_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

They do fine in kennels, I'd rather give a dog to a stalker/keeper that had the dog out with him working and in a kennel than a dog with high drive living in a house doing nothing and getting fed up., that's how problems start....

?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't see her on here but I bought this bitch. She's doing fine in the kennel. Isn't aggressive at all. Is kennelled with another bitch. Has had 6 days out beating and completed her first retrieve last week. Coming on a treat and she's a pleasure to own.

• Like 3