2016 Pdc World Darts Championship

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Van Gerwen/Barney game was one of the best games ive ever seen.....similar to Taylor/Klassen last night we are being treated to some great back and forward games....the fine lines between success

Not a classic final but you can't have it all. Well done Gary Anderson ?

Whether it should be accepted as a sport or not is up for argument.....whats not up for argument is the fact its one of the fastest growing " sports " in the Uk and the second most watched " sport " o

That Van Gerwen/Barney game was one of the best games ive ever seen.....similar to Taylor/Klassen last night we are being treated to some great back and forward games....the fine lines between success and failure in these games epitomise what sport is about for me,whether you like darts or not how anyone could call it boring is beyond me.

• Like 2

what puts me off the darts is the crowd dressed in fancy dress costumes ,whats that all about .there .like a load of kids at a pantomime

Try looking at the dartboard then :D ......i dont like the party atmosphere at sport either but its irrelevant in the context of a close exciting game.

• Like 1

what puts me off the darts is the crowd dressed in fancy dress costumes ,whats that all about .there .like a load of kids at a pantomime

It's a bit a glitz, rattmatazz, the women love it, and we can get to go out and watch it without the earache, and they might get a little frisky afterwards.??

Edited by VOON

When I was a defending champion and reached the semi to be honest I did think it was mine, I never lost a semi in 21 years of playing darts hehehe but yes Anderson will quietly be confident, saying all that this is the world finals so can't count anybody out really.

Edited by bracken boy

Have you ever been.? It's actually a great atmosphere. Not really into darts but I went to Newcastle on a stag and the Thursday night was absolutely briliant. Place was rocking.

Where else do you get everyone in that kind of mood singing and dancing.??

flicking through the channels earlier n because of this topic I put it on for abit. Was a bloke talking with a load of jewellery on, made you look at him n that's probably what he wanted. Watched an interview with hearn, not cause I like boxing or anything but I like money n he don't seem short of it lol. He spoke about how he made snooker a bit of a soap and gave the players personalities and characters, guess his applying the same to darts. Didn't know he was involved with darts but makes a bit of sense as to why they look how they do.

Rob Thornton in the Premier League.....why :blink: ......anyone know how the players are chosen for it is their some kind of qualification or is it just Hearns favorites at the time ?

He's ranked number 7 in the world and he's reigning world grand prix champion.