Happy Christmas And A Merry New Year

Just finished work for a fortnight. Two moles in my own garden, two more at a job and one more at contract job. Tools and traps away until the New Year now.

All the best for the season and wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

• Like 1

Just finished work for a fortnight. Two moles in my own garden, two more at a job and one more at contract job. Tools and traps away until the New Year now.

I'm the opposite! I'll be taking the traps back out during the holliday! It's therapeutic! Need my time away from the madness!

Merry Christmas to all, and stay safe!

Edited by EDDIE B

"Two moles in my own garden",......?,....not sure about that one ? lol lol,....cause, according to an old 'moleman' i once knew, it would bring "bad luck", killing moles in your OWN garden ?,...ha ha,...(thats if you believe in superstition, of course !)

Edited by earth-thrower

"Two moles in my own garden",......?,....not sure about that one ? lol lol,....cause, according to an old 'moleman' i once knew, it would bring "bad luck", killing moles in your OWN garden ?,...ha ha,...(thats if you believe in superstition, of course !)

A mole catcher killing the moles,occupying his own garden , that is,........(just to make clear !) lol

It might have been more unlucky for the moles when you think about it. We are surrounded by fields and woods and yet they dare to come and set up home in my garden? :laugh: