Feed Station

I've dug out these feed stations . Been very successful over the years . Thought the young keeper was feeding it up so I left it to him because he's only a young lad . Well found out he had lost a bit of interest so said I'd feed it up . Wasn't very much come in tonight but weather was crap . Hopefully they will start feeding there again . Anyway any tips on how to make it better etc will be appreciated.

image_1.jpeg

image.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

The first feed stations near the wood the other near the bend . Hopefully get a bit of cold weather normally by this time of year the ponds are full of wild duck but haven't been many this year .

maybe putting 2 much feed down they no they can come anytime and have a feed .I would put a bucket full down every 2 days so some times there is no feed .and can you put a pallet in the middle nail some boards round the sides so you can throw some wheat on it as a feed station.you can put polystyrene under it to make it float better.