Old One Hundred

Rez

You know I think I remember you mentioning the hm1000 problem? Didn't know if it had been hunted with yet,sounds a right little love affair you're having with this scope then...

Yeah man, a right love affair with the complete set up to be honest, scope and rifle, its has the mk1 rapid connection...if that makes sense, maybe it isn't the most accurate, maybe it does break down once in awhile, but my god when it song its like having a buddy out hunting with you. Those who have owned the old skool rapids will know what I mean. But yeah, well happy with it at the minute.

Nice bit of shooting there Rez :good:

Did you find the trajectory helped you any, in and amongst the spindle branches ? :hmm:

Glad to hear that small problem is sorted on the HM 1000.

atb

Yes mate.

To be completely honest, I actually thought about you and the .177 HW100 praise when I was shooting. When I sat down in what was a complete mesh of twigs, I thought, god, Mark does have a point... for a moment, then quickly forgot about it :D

The HW100 in 177 really did do the job [today or yesterday, depending on when you read this] The 177 pellet, in my 100, in that situation, made those 6 birds possible. Simple. It did. A .22 would not have.

But a .20 might :)

• Like 1

Nice bit of shooting there Rez :good:

Did you find the trajectory helped you any, in and amongst the spindle branches ? :hmm:

Glad to hear that small problem is sorted on the HM 1000.

atb

Yes mate.

To be completely honest, I actually thought about you and the .177 HW100 praise when I was shooting. When I sat down in what was a complete mesh of twigs, I thought, god, Mark does have a point... for a moment, then quickly forgot about it :D

The HW100 in 177 really did do the job [today or yesterday, depending on when you read this] The 177 pellet, in my 100, in that situation, made those 6 birds possible. Simple. It did. A .22 would not have.

But a .20 might :)

Thank`s for that Rez.

That (for me) is the only difference in the calibre question, -The use of trajectory.

Mac ! are you reading this ?

:feck::boogy: x

• Like 1

Im disappointed really in rez the man shoots 22 as good as 177 so the trajectory dose not count really

He can hit them as good with 22 and the loop

as he can with 177 and the flatter loop

as he has shown in his posts and vids

so if he can do that witch one is best in his eyes as he can put the pellet in the same place with both 177 and 22

BUT on is more affected by wind than the other so if it was a windy day witch one would he use 22 or 177

me thinks 22

So in my eyes 22 is better harder hitting and you can take it out in all weathers

You cant with 177

nice shooting by the way TWAT but as iv say,s before would not expect any thing else from you

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ho! ho! ho!- No! no! no! :nono:

I have no doubt about Rez`s shooting abilities Mac/ guys, but no calibre can perform "key hole shots" through spindle branches as well as .177 at "our power levels".

Open trees and branches yes i agree, no problem between choice of calibre but the photo (5) says it all for trying to "thread" a shot through them in .22.

No Chance with the .22 trajectory and agreed by Rez.

Regards no 1

p.s. :feck: x

• Like 2

Ho! ho! ho!- No! no! no! :nono:

I have no doubt about Rez`s shooting abilities Mac/ guys, but no calibre can perform "key hole shots" through spindle branches as well as .177 at "our power levels".

Open trees and branches yes i agree, no problem between choice of calibre but the photos say it all for trying to "thread" a shot through them in .22.

No Chance with the .22 trajectory.

Regards no 1

p.s. :feck: x

I wish i could get you up hear when im out on the crows Mark with a 22 pro sport mate and show you the trees i shoot them out of and never miss not one and the same result DEAD

every one of them

and some times the loop works in your favor if you no how to use 22 that is .

only saying like :whistling:

• Like 1

Aye up Mac :bye: .

Yes mate i would agree with that but "beg to differ" on "key hole" shooting through dense spindle.

Anyways "All the best to you mate and your family" :good:

But your still a Twat ! :boogie::feck: X

• Like 1

Aye up Mac :bye: .

Yes mate i would agree with that but "beg to differ" on "key hole" shooting through dense spindle.

Anyways "All the best to you mate and your family" :good:

But your still a Twat ! :boogie::feck: X

Have a good day mate

we will have to sort a week end out ether down at yours or up here

• Like 1