Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

Had a dog giffted to me off a lad from Pontypool. Half x called zack, Arthur being his sire. Hands down one serious dog great lamper and superb of a day loved teeth. takle a giraffe given the chance heart of gold, sadly career was ended a after chasing a tree rat and ripping most of the foot off on glass. Total right off. A was gutted

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

Saw about maybe 8 to ten of them through the years and they where all gutless , shivering balls of shite . One of them in particular was probably the worst Lurcher I ever saw in a field , it couldn't have caught the crabs in a crack den . Another was probably the nicest collie cross Lurcher u could imagine , big strong half cross but what a useless b*****d , this was in the 80s/90s . Pups churned out for silly c**ts who believed the crap he talked , it's a true saying fools and there money are easy parted

Never had a pup from Hancock myself, but did talk to him a couple of times in the mid 90's, and he never tried to persuade me in any way to buy from him, infact he did'nt think one of his would suit me when i told him that i done more coursing than any other type of lurcherwork, would'nt have minded one like K. Walkers Cleo

Kev and me walked out together,..hunted on the Dales,...

I liked his Greyhound x Collie bitch,...I also liked him...

He came down to stay at my place in Hampshire....it was good craic.. :thumbs:

File0036.jpg

I met a coursing lad one day when out with the dogs, he told me he'd watched Cleo stop a couple of fen hares, not very often you hear of a dog of that type doing well on that type of land

I think the problem here is the name Hancock lights a fire up some peoples arses in a good way,and burns like a soggy sock between there cheeks in others, you either had good experiences with them or bad, but at least they are out doing what we all love, wether or not there the best at it, as long as I got a dog by my side that will do his or her best for me when I call on them I'm happy, I love lamping and I love lurchers in general...whoever bred them!! I love the sport, I love the failures I love the successes, that's the beauty of the dog game, your dog may reign supreme for 5 or so years but u can bet your kennels on it somone will come along with a dog that will be the talk of the town and everyone would have loved too see them matched against each other when they were both in there prime....every now and again a dog pops up that despite its breeding ppl talk about few Hancocks held that title down here...few bullx few Saluki types....you got limited amount of time when your dog can produce its best before some pup comes along and takes its limelight.....good luck too everyone who owns a working lurcher if it's a worldbeater make the most and enjoy it.....it won't last forever before you have too start again....Atb billy

Edited by cooper101
  • Like 2

Rake aboot , if u want to be called a silly c**t , then definitely I have no trouble calling you a silly c**t . All I can say you must be easy pleased if your satisfied with a Hancock. Il take you out a run some time and show you decent dogs working , and when you ask for a pup il tell you to go f**k yourself

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA ha hahaha ha ha ! f**k me ,, yoi`re a funny guy.

Or maybe not.

Oh and by the way

Go f**k, yourself.

• Like 7

How did the dog turn out Larry.?

Even Whin bitches about them, but his was a great dog that he kept right up till she retired and she accounted for untold rabbits. A result of the work he put into her. Same with the previous collie x he ran. (can`t remember his breeding now)

He just bitches now about any dog the he hasn`t bred himself.

• Like 2

How did the dog turn out Larry.?

Even Whin bitches about them, but his was a great dog that he kept right up till she retired and she accounted for untold rabbits. A result of the work he put into her. Same with the previous collie x he ran. (can`t remember his breeding now)

He just bitches now about any dog the he hasn`t bred himself.

plenty of people working hancocks and collie xs on ALL quarry regular.

Do people really think that people with collie xs have them because they are shit and incapable? Lol

saw allsorts of collie crosses had a decent hancock ,but no were as good as i have bred or several others ,there more accsesible dogs nowadays doing the bizness ,and well hanckock has had his day i would say ,he was an eighties man early ninties when it was all plummer and hancock ,times move on so do dogs ,i won numerous obeidence contests feild trail qaulifier, caut thousands of rabbits , single handed , a several hares roe foxes ,localy she was not my best but on the hills thirty miles away she was a decent dog ,but for the arable land had several better for sure ,

im afraid there limited pace wise on good hares roe , can be wilful and very slow to mature at times ,but the beardie had a very good coat , for on the high country ,probaly the best ,

i rate a good beardie cross for rabbits and hunting, but alas there thin on the ground marc h glenn had the last i saw and that was a good 18 years ago and he had them fit as a butchers pencil they were like small greyhounds under there thin wiry coat they took roe rabbit hare fox single handed, his were home bred not hancocks , bred of worked greyhounds and worked collies

• Like 1

mate of mine rang up the other day £300 a pup he is wanting also got kicked off there face book page for voicing my opinion about the breed now and how the breeding is now from years ago when they where tested in the field bred with proven dogs.

Deep Deep down in the depth of your or your( Mates) lurcher experience do you really give a flying fuxk what Mr Hanckock breeds ?

Do it piss you off that much that you start a topic well knowing that it might bring a negative effect on a mans business ?

• Like 1

mate of mine rang up the other day £300 a pup he is wanting also got kicked off there face book page for voicing my opinion about the breed now and how the breeding is now from years ago when they where tested in the field bred with proven dogs.

Deep Deep down in the depth of your or your( Mates) lurcher experience do you really give a flying fuxk what Mr Hanckock breeds ?

Do it piss you off that much that you start a topic well knowing that it might bring a negative effect on a mans business ?

I think it was getting kicked of a FB page that cut deep.....hence he started the thread

Hancock does not declare his dogs are any good. He will guarentee that they are collie greyhounds, and the percentages there of. He can charge what he likes, £30, £300 or £3000, they are his to sell. But churning out litter after litter in the manner of a factory farm is the one fact that should not be accepted.

• Like 3