Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

The stuff he breeds now are nowhere near the quality of his stock in the 80's and 90's, he now runs a puppy farm bred from untested stock and any old greyhound bitch, my lad has had 2 in 3 yrs and both are dead now,they're found wanting these days when put under pressure,my mate also lost one with a brain tumor,buy a lurcher from hard worked stock not something full of second rate genes, WM

Never thought I'd hear Mr Plummer slagging off Hancock.

I don't think this is who you think it is..!! Brian Plummer your thinking aren't you??

Are you serious? You're saying it's not him then?

• Like 3

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

The stuff he breeds now are nowhere near the quality of his stock in the 80's and 90's, he now runs a puppy farm bred from untested stock and any old greyhound bitch, my lad has had 2 in 3 yrs and both are dead now,they're found wanting these days when put under pressure,my mate also lost one with a brain tumor,buy a lurcher from hard worked stock not something full of second rate genes, WM

Never thought I'd hear Mr Plummer slagging off Hancock.

I don't think this is who you think it is..!! Brian Plummer your thinking aren't you??

Are you serious? You're saying it's not him then?

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news so close too Xmas but no I don't believe it is...I may be wrong but my gut feeling is no definatly not, bet u were all star struck and flustered when u saw him post on the thread and then pm him for his signature...lol I knew u didn't I was seeing where it would go or if he might have even corrected me....yis billy

thats my point now I hear they make good fly ball dogs these days !

if it was me wanting a lurcher pup for working I would not chose a puppy farmer in it for the money it would be someone who isn't arsed about money who is just in it for the love of working his dogs they are the ones what make good strains of lurcher good working parents background not some ex track dog giving away to Hancock that didn't make anything good put over a collie cross that just sees a walk on a lead that's all Hancock is now pups that barley have any human contact until they are bought scared shitless of anybody been there and seen it its not right in my mind there living off there reputation from 20 year ago

no c**t in there write mind if there serous about working dogs would pick a hanckock , there better dogs bred in mens back yards ,for rabbiting grafting but if you want a pet a dog to cacth the odd rabbit ,forget anything much more strenous theyll do a job , youlle get the odd good one but i dont like the odds , breed hundreds throw a few good ones fech that , gave beter dogs away than he has had sittinginj his kennels ,

got one beardie cross of him 19 90 , was a decent bitch for rabbits fox but not pacy enough for the land i hunted daily , but great for dales scottish hill land , good bitch, in her time but saw plenty that were not worth a carrot ,physically not write for an allround lurcher ,obeident yes i trained her up to a high standard ,but would i have another not lkely

• Like 2

Seen a few good and bad, lads this way used to keep it quiet if they had one so they never got crabbed went out with a bitch about eight years ago 3/4 x done the lot fast and tuff, RHD& teeth lad never knew what it was till checked ears then he'd already tried it atb Flacko

They a business mate, must turn a few pups out each year & must be running in profit to keep going not my choice or yours by the sound of it suppose if they were to cheap loads would be buying them & getting rid at first rough patch. Atb Flacko

• Like 1

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an issue with Hancock why not take it up with him....as for his dogs as said already there a niche in the market for lads who don't have years of working bred collies lines too go too when they want too go hunting, as for fly ball try fallow, roe, fox regular in fact 8 year old still does them and more bunnies you can shake a stick at....seen one do 12 rabbits 3roe 2charlie single handed numbers like that are good down here and similar no's was regular from that dog..some lads are very proud of there dogs of course you got kicked off the site it's for ppl who love there dogs, every time somone puts up a post about them your advertising them for him and I'm sure mr Hancock will be very gateful....wasn't going too get roped in but I seen these posts time and time again booooring now......some lads are lucky enough too have family and friends in the dog world who they can get there working strain collie x lines from, if they were that bad he would be shut down and he wouldn't have a business at all, people want different things one mans trash is another mans treasure.....Atb billy

Edited by cooper101
  • Like 7

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an issue with Hancock why not take it up with him....as for his dogs as said already there a niche in the market for lads who don't have years of working bred collies lines too go too when they want too go hunting, as for fly ball try fallow, roe, fox regular in fact 8 year old still does them and more bunnies you can shake a stick at....seen one do 12 rabbits 3roe 2charlie single handed numbers like that are good down here and similar no's was regular from that dog..some lads are very proud of there dogs of course you got kicked off the site it's for ppl who love there dogs, every time somone puts up a post about them your advertising them for him and I'm sure mr Hancock will be very gateful....wasn't going too get roped in but I seen these posts time and time again booooring now......some lads are lucky enough too have family and friends in the dog world who they can get there working strain collie x lines from, if they were that bad he would be shut down and he wouldn't have a business at all, people want different things one mans trash is another mans treasure.....Atb billy

Agree with you there mate. If you don't like him or what he does so be it, who cares write about something interesting.?

Tomo ............same here mate , I saw one that if a hare got up too far away would just look at you and stand still , that was a 3/4 collie ..........to be fair , I had a mate with a 1/4 collie that did everything , daytime hares , fox , etc , but this was a dog bred mid 90s , don't think they are the same now . ..............Hope you are well mate , have a good Xmas .