Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

The stuff he breeds now are nowhere near the quality of his stock in the 80's and 90's, he now runs a puppy farm bred from untested stock and any old greyhound bitch, my lad has had 2 in 3 yrs and both are dead now,they're found wanting these days when put under pressure,my mate also lost one with a brain tumor,buy a lurcher from hard worked stock not something full of second rate genes, WM

• Like 4

Were ever you get a pup from you take a chance.on how it turns out.I have see bad pups out of very good dogs But i must ad i dont belive in breeding dogs for profit.Only breed if i need one my self and the rest are past on to mates.To much of this puppy farming going on these days.

The stuff he breeds now are nowhere near the quality of his stock in the 80's and 90's, he now runs a puppy farm bred from untested stock and any old greyhound bitch, my lad has had 2 in 3 yrs and both are dead now,they're found wanting these days when put under pressure,my mate also lost one with a brain tumor,buy a lurcher from hard worked stock not something full of second rate genes, WM

most of the stuff he breeds now is bred down from his old stuff , what do you reckoms gone wrong ?

• Like 1

Been watching his for sale section a lot this year,some of those pups have looked ribby as hell,and dull coated.

£300 if it was chipped an jabbed wouldn't be so bad,but to have to do it yourself on top of ,is bit steep.

most of the stuff he breeds now is bred down from his old stuff , what do you reckoms gone wrong ?

The food he feeds now is a poor quality cheap bag food whereas he used to cook up cheap meat, tripes etc and mix with cereals. Also the stock he has bred down from the old stock hasn't been tested at all between generations. Either of these could make a difference but some half decent dogs still do come from there.

I have to agree though, that some of the pups seem ribby and poor these days.

• Like 1

Got to be honest I have one here now at 16 months and she's surprised me so far dog works her socks off and is a nice strong bitch I'm happy with her but this season will put her to the test she's passed all with flying colours so far

• Like 3

Never thought I'd hear Mr Plummer slagging off Hancock.

• Like 3

I don't think this is who you think it is..!! Brian Plummer your thinking aren't you??

Don't think it's a matter of fair or not.

It's a business and they are making a living.

If he could get more he would.

If they didn't sell the price would lower ,or they'd sell something else.

Just never seen the sense in going to a farmer for a working pup unless you want round sheep up.

• Like 2

I don't think this is who you think it is..!! Brian Plummer your thinking aren't you??

LOL, that's right mate the one that used to write Hancocks breeding formulas for him on the back of his dusty van
  • Like 2