We're is the best place too buy some gold and is it a good investment my little nephew just got christened the other day he is only 8 month like but was thinking of buying him some gold as a investment too give too him when he turns 17 so he could sell thinking he will need a car license when he gets too that age and anything I get him now will just pissed into the wind or does any one know any good investment it's not a lot I've got about £200 maximum

We're is the best place too buy some gold and is it a good investment my little nephew just got christened the other day he is only 8 month like but was thinking of buying him some gold as a investment too give too him when he turns 17 so he could sell thinking he will need a car license when he gets too that age and anything I get him now will just pissed into the wind or does any one know any good investment it's not a lot I've got about £200 maximum

hi mate, have you (or your family) got any broken bits of gold jewelry lying around? if you have you could all ways melt it down into a gold bar then put it aside for your nephew for later on in life, we took two lots of broken gold to the jewelers a while back and got over twelve hundred quid for it, might be worth you having a dig around, and your family, to see if you all could put in to the pot, tilly

Best place to buy gold is Hong Kong,its 999.9%,i was looking at gold in bangkok last week,there its only 96% purity,gold prices have fallen a bit lately,but the chinese and the indians always cache it away and they usually have their finger on the pulse when it comes to making cash.