Bull X Stud Dogs ??

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few more     Couple of old ones I like ??

Not sure if this is the right section but sure it will get moved if it's not lol   Going to be breeding my bitch as soon as she comes into season, great bitch plenty of lads can vouch for her! Fast

Love the shape of this dog

Posted Images

Thanks Gaz!

She's out of X38's dog Chance, remember the BlackWaterDogs lol

i had a big black dog off Steve biggest pile of shit I've ever seen that was ment to be something do with that chance dog... Took it out twice wasn't what he said it was told me pts witch I did and he gave my money back..... Wank
  • Like 3

If it was me,I would speak to the lads with the beddy/bull/greys that run the hill and put one of them over her,dogs that do abit and not off the reps of their great grand nanny twice removed if you catch my drift,certain lines of bull x passed around more than the theif attractor saluki types.she looks a nice sort so good luck on what you decide.atb dc

• Like 3

No certainties with breeding lads , 2 champs doesn't mean you will get a champ off them !!

I have seen a Golly bred dog that wouldn't even go down the lamp to face teeth , and a Reece

bred dog that wasn't worth a toss , you can only , pay your money , rear them well and hope they have the heart for it .

• Like 6

No certainties with breeding lads , 2 champs doesn't mean you will get a champ off them !!

I have seen a Golly bred dog that wouldn't even go down the lamp to face teeth , and a Reece

bred dog that wasn't worth a toss , you can only , pay your money , rear them well and hope they have the heart for it .

100% true never no certainty ???? luck of the draw
  • Like 2