Bull X Stud Dogs ??

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few more     Couple of old ones I like ??

Not sure if this is the right section but sure it will get moved if it's not lol   Going to be breeding my bitch as soon as she comes into season, great bitch plenty of lads can vouch for her! Fast

Love the shape of this dog

Posted Images

Thought she'd stopped at 8 pups at 6pm, just went and checked again and she's dropped one more. Had to resuscitate two of them now that we're born breach an popped sack. Won't go into too much details but I know my bitches anatomy a lot better than yesterday and my nails needed a good scrubbing ? Haha

Edited by j1985
  • Like 2

You'll have people telling you start culling them next lol Atb with the pups

Yeh 8 max apparently lol my bitch was from 12 her dam done ok, Iv got plenty of Lactol if needed and the bitch has untold grub and will have Lactol too.

She dropped one more earlier, probably the longest back, longest tail and longest necked one in the litter but it was dead....typical!!! will get her vets tomorrow to be safe as not sure if she's passed all the placentas and that length between pups isn't meant to be too good either. She seems ok tho but has dark discharge still so best to be safe.